Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
warning martin custom boat long beach CA >

warning martin custom boat long beach CA

Notices

warning martin custom boat long beach CA

Old 08-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

The credit card merchant agreements prohibit charging a customer's card prior to shipping the product. If a vendor charges your card before shipping, I would recommend disputing the charges right away. You can always rescind the dispute if the parts later show up.

Michael
Old 08-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Please trust me in saying I hate a crook, however...

If you were to use spell check and good grammar your post would hold more weight.

Not to offend- just pointing out I spent more time trying to figure out what you were trying to say than what you were saying...
Thanks for the english leason. Now how about getting back to the crooks in the classifieds.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by allfiredup
Thanks for the english leason. Now how about getting back to the crooks in the classifieds.
I think you meant to say "English lesson".
Old 08-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Registered

marylandmark has great point there...........and allfiredup, he was not directing that to you
Old 08-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by enticer
marylandmark has great point there...........and allfiredup, he was not directing that to you
Look at the profile dumba$$ the last name is the same.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Please trust me in saying I hate a crook, however...

If you were to use spell check and good grammar your post would hold more weight.

Not to offend- just pointing out I spent more time trying to figure out what you were trying to say than what you were saying...

I agree......
Old 08-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered

I live near Long Beach and have been boating in the area for 12 years, and been an active SCOPE member and board member and I have never heard or come across these guys

Are these guys just some online seller?? Do they claim to have a shop??

These boards are great tools for finding out about who's who, I would also recommend looking in to the local boat clubs websites, for the future I would suggest posting about a purchase you are going to make relating to the knowledge and interest of these boards and make sure the purchase, brand, or seller are recognized and recommended

Call your CC company and dispute the charges...you should have started doing this the moment you got your statement showing the charges.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Registered

Like a lot of people have said, call your cc company and dispute the charge. Do you have an address? I'll do a "drive by" and see if the place even exists.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Not really to good to be true for #3's.... 3A's would have been a good deal at that price.

Jon
Old 08-14-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I am sorry for my bad spelling i do not post much i just wanted to waren everyone about the classified and to say this is not unconnen acording to oso you have to know about the seller i copy everything off the ad but there was no aderss my mistake for not getting or instesting one thay sound like thay sold alote of salvag boat parts on oso and i got alot of phone # when i first talk with john as for the price i thought it was just ok not a steel thay told me one plate was good one was not so good but thay wood give me the old hydrolic steering also it is going on a old vice kv i am restoreing so i have to work on them a littel ok but the price did not throw up any red flags aneyways thank for lissining TIM L

Quick Reply: warning martin custom boat long beach CA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.