Notices

Cape Canaveral Fun Run

Old 08-16-2007, 08:01 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dean,
How are thing going out there? No excuses, GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!!!!!!

Dail
Old 08-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I just made the run from the port to Ft Pierce.
I have a previous commitment on the 15. I would
like to go next year. Give me a heads up.

Thanks,

Warren
Old 08-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaBennett
Dean,
How are thing going out there? No excuses, GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!!!!!!

Dail
SLOW!
Dean
Old 08-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
SLOW!
Dean
Why u mad??? Been away from the fatseacow zones too long? Should be used to it by now!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Why u mad??? Been away from the fatseacow zones too long? Should be used to it by now!
Yep, miss the family and life on the island!
Old 08-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Registered

Exclamation

I have a question: How many of us have open seats for this run? The reason I ask is because here at the college I teach at, we are trying to get the Veterans here together. We have had several meetings and have another one this Wed. evening. We have been trying to plan an event. I have already offered rides on my boat for them and will have at least 3, if not all 4 of my seats open. I think this would be a great opportunity to give them the rides, but there are more than 3 or 4, somewhere around 10 max I believe. Most of these are "kids" (I'm the resident old-guy) who are just back from Iraq. They are entering a profession in which most of their peers are not very friendly towards their former profession, and a couple of them are still wound up and need some help. Nothing a thrill ride can't at least temporarily fix! So I am curious as to how many of us have open seats and are willing to let them come along. I would like to be able to present something at the meeting Wed. Thanks...
Old 08-20-2007, 11:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaBennett
Magic,
We don't have a large amount of performance boats in the area but we do have just about all the makes represented: Nordic, Baja, Scarab, Donzi, Formula, Stephen, Fountain, Etc.
The area is big into fishing with many CC's. Next time you visit, give us a call and we will try to get together.
Dail
I will be down for the week of Christmas, December 22 - 28th. I would like to look some of you guys up while I am down there. Can't wait to eat at Florida seafood, lobster shanty and Rusty's. My dad is going to buy a flats boat to do some fishing on the Banana and Indian rivers. I am trying to talk him into a "semi performance CC" that is more ocean worthy. I'll see how that goes is is pretty stubborn.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by UNSANE
I have a question: How many of us have open seats for this run? The reason I ask is because here at the college I teach at, we are trying to get the Veterans here together. We have had several meetings and have another one this Wed. evening. We have been trying to plan an event. I have already offered rides on my boat for them and will have at least 3, if not all 4 of my seats open. I think this would be a great opportunity to give them the rides, but there are more than 3 or 4, somewhere around 10 max I believe. Most of these are "kids" (I'm the resident old-guy) who are just back from Iraq. They are entering a profession in which most of their peers are not very friendly towards their former profession, and a couple of them are still wound up and need some help. Nothing a thrill ride can't at least temporarily fix! So I am curious as to how many of us have open seats and are willing to let them come along. I would like to be able to present something at the meeting Wed. Thanks...

PS: If you have open seats and are willing, could you post how many seats? I would like to get a count. Thanks!

And MM........have your dad check out some Cat style CC's. A buddy has one with a 225 Yamaha. His hull drafts around 11" with engine up (18 down). He uses a trolling motor obviously. Also the boat can hit around 50 and because of the design, he can run in moderate seas if he wants to go outside. You don't even feel 1' chop at speed. Pro Kat is the make I believe.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

This sounds like fun!

Come on over to St. Pete sometime!

OPBA Labor Day Run is comming up.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

MM
When you are in the are over the holidays, let us know. We will definately try to get together. As of right now I think we will be local for the holidays and I think Dean Ferry will also be around. Let us know and we will put the work out and see if we can get some people together,

Dail

Quick Reply: Cape Canaveral Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.