Notices

I'm back in the game!!!

Old 08-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by CCstinger260
Congrats on the cool ride bouyhunter! I should be able to get my terd Stinger back together over the winter and we'll have to get together come springtime. I live about 35 mins north of Cincy.
Absolutely - love meeting up with other guys on the board.
After 5 yrs. boatless, I'll finally have a better chance of meeting up, and I'll be able to tell lies about my speed when we're on the barstool's - I haven't even been able to do that for a long time...

Now, where can I get a new Lifeline for this thing??
The one on it is in decent shape, but the vinyl has kinda turned and I'd like to replace it.
I love the old-school look of the lifeline!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Tim - why wait for Cumberland. Hook that bad boy up and drag it north for Labor Day weekend

Congrats again!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

great Tim! congrats on the purchase. . . now get that sucker up here . . . we're head'in to Kellys Island on Labor day
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 08-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Hey Tim - why wait for Cumberland. Hook that bad boy up and drag it north for Labor Day weekend

Congrats again!
Dawn, I'd like to, and maybe I will. Just weighing out some options and my budget right now. I know it's not much compared to alot of guys on the board, but it hits my wallet.
Not to mention, I gotta look out for my 3 dogs - I got the pup last Oct. and he's never been to the Kennel (but he's gonna learn soon enough!), and I thought my old guy was a goner 2 weeks ago, I don't really want to kennel him. He's doing alot better the last few weeks, but I don't want him to go through that.
Sorry, don't mean to be a downer - priorities in life though.

Originally Posted by glassdave
great Tim! congrats on the purchase. . . now get that sucker up here . . . we're head'in to Kellys Island on Labor day
Thanks Dave! Maybe I'll make it.
To be truthful, I'd rather be on Erie than anyplace. After growing up on that water, it becomes part of your soul.
I've already been meaning to call you to see what you have scheduled for this winter - I want to do the hullsides and bottom, maybe silver/Gray chine to rubrail, and fix some bottom nick's and spray white. But, I want to be there on the weekends working on it too.
Think about it.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Bouy congrats bro ... back in the saddle again Enjoy that beauty!

Chris
Old 08-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Registered

I was born in Cinci. It's a Chili town - what can I say? I was raised on the stuff. Sure wish they had a Gold Star down here. I make my own chili now.

I started drinking the cheap stuff too. It's expensive to drink out in Florida! Plus, trying to avoid the "spare tire".
Hopefully I will get my home up there sold this summer - thats when I'll come up. If it's still warm, I'll throw some gas in your tank.....

Are you going to the WEBN fireworks in your new toy? It's a mad house! You can also enjoy the sounds of the Riverbend concerts free from your boat - very cool!
Old 08-18-2007, 02:58 PM
Registered

CONGRATS Hope to see you on the Ohio
Old 08-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mark
I was born in Cinci. It's a Chili town - what can I say? I was raised on the stuff. Sure wish they had a Gold Star down here. I make my own chili now.

I started drinking the cheap stuff too. It's expensive to drink out in Florida! Plus, trying to avoid the "spare tire".
Hopefully I will get my home up there sold this summer - thats when I'll come up. If it's still warm, I'll throw some gas in your tank.....

Are you going to the WEBN fireworks in your new toy? It's a mad house! You can also enjoy the sounds of the Riverbend concerts free from your boat - very cool!
I don't care what ya call it, but that ain't chili.
Chili comes in a bowl, burns the hell out of your esophageus, and then you eat a salt cracker.
NADA on the this year thing, yanked the motor this morning to go through - I'd rather start with "I know what I've got" vs. "Is it going to get me home"
It's a great looking boat, needs some touch-up, but you can't beat the classic look.
I have a few things in mind that I want to do to her.
If you make it up here, let me know - we'll have a beer or 6

Originally Posted by INSTIGATOR ICBM
CONGRATS Hope to see you on the Ohio
Next spring, my friend - Next spring.