warning martin custom boat long beach CA

Notices

warning martin custom boat long beach CA

Old 08-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry warning martin custom boat long beach CA

warring to all classified shoppers ther are two crooks out there(john & mark perez)of martin custom boat long beach CA 90221 I bought trasum plates gimbels and stering for #3 for 4500.00 and thay put 5000.00 on my credtcard john sead 500.00 was for shipping so ok he was going to ship in a week or so I was fine with that so 4weeks latter still nothing called his #562-235-5473 & 310-766-4311 several times every time a nother story then phone not in service called mark 949-874-3790 he was going to take care of it so I wattid now 6 month I heard more storys now it been over 1 year and now mark wont ansere his phone I called OSO and thay said there was nothing thay can do ok but do like ebay revoke there subscripison dont just take aneyones money thay have no right to be on this site that what i think these guys are liers chets and a-- holes
Old 08-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

That sux,maybe a OSO member in that area can help you?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

thanks strip that what i was hoping or at the very lest ther frends wood know about them
Old 08-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Registered

Maybe your credit card company can help you . Give them a call it doesnt hurt to ask. good luck!
Old 08-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Registered

Yes- Contact your credit card company like now ! The statute of limitations has ran out but it wouldn't hurt to plead your case .

Any more / detailed description of these dirt bags could help- also you might want to call around the local marine service centers in LA and Orange county .

Dave
Old 08-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

[QUOTE=MikaylaHunterCig;2230796]Yes- Contact your credit card company like now !

I agree, get ahold of your Card Company and file a dispute against them...I had a similar situation a few years ago buying some parts for a ML320 that never was dilivered...I alwayw use AMEX when I can , first the story was they would take 6 weeks and then they were on backorder...When I finally got a hold of a real live person they said the company I bought them from was out of business and they just handled the transactions...I contacted AMEX and filed a claim and they refunded the whole amount after checking into the issue and this was 6 or 7 months later after the purchase...
Old 08-11-2007, 08:09 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I thought to much time had past to try but i will thanks mostly i was hopping someone wood know them an say somthing to them about this thred and so on one elce got taken by john &mark perez (martin custom boat)
Old 08-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tim leslie
I thought to much time had past to try but i will thanks mostly i was hopping someone wood know them an say somthing to them about this thred and so on one elce got taken by john &mark perez (martin custom boat)
You're not in the UK wanting the parts shipped to Nigeria are you?
Old 08-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered

Never heard of "Martin Custom boat" in this area (so.cal)- "if" such a business exsists they're not well know in the performance marketplace.

Dave
Old 08-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sellsman11
You're not in the UK wanting the parts shipped to Nigeria are you?
hey frankie that's my brother thanks 4 taken the time with me on Friday & tell David thanks let's get together on that 44 u guys have on order. These guys r crooks tim needs his parts or money. Oso should log negitive feedback on crooks in the classifieds

Quick Reply: warning martin custom boat long beach CA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.