Gellner - Sterling - Outerlimits Video >

Gellner - Sterling - Outerlimits Video

Notices

Gellner - Sterling - Outerlimits Video

Old 08-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gellner - Sterling - Outerlimits Video

I don't know if this has been posted but I stumbled across it when searching online for Gellner Engineering. Pretty good footage.

http://boatingtodaytv.com/feature/lastweek.asp
Old 08-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Registered

The Sterling facility looks as you'd expect for a high performance company in the year 2007. The other guy, well not so much. Hopefully the 3 Gellner motors being installed in Sakoutis' 2002 51' Outerlimits will work out just fine.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Registered

There's yet another group of shooters in the area now...Champion Performance of Centerline, MI. Owned and operated by two of the best people from Sterling and producing some great engines. You will not meet a more fair and straight forward group in this industry (nor find a shop with better equipment!!!).
Old 08-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
There's yet another group of shooters in the area now...Champion Performance of Centerline, MI. Owned and operated by two of the best people from Sterling and producing some great engines. You will not meet a more fair and straight forward group in this industry (nor find a shop with better equipment!!!).
Great people, equipment, and especially the end product.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigsaw89
The Sterling facility looks as you'd expect for a high performance company in the year 2007. The other guy, well not so much. Hopefully the 3 Gellner motors being installed in Sakoutis' 2002 51' Outerlimits will work out just fine.

Did you mean you didnt like the looks of Gellners shop? not enough bling? old building? cuz we know how a building looks has a lot to do with the performance of the motors Pleeeaasssee tell me I misinterpreted your statement. Ill go just in case

Last edited by Racegirl3; 08-15-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Registered

Lighten up RG.

It's good to hear that there's more competition in the high performance engine building biz. In all facets of business, it seems one of the most logical ways to get ahead is learn what you can from the inside of a successful organization and then branch out on your own - running the show as you see fit. Kudos to the crew at Champion Performance!
Old 08-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lighten up RG.

K

Old 08-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Who from Sterling is the Champion shop? Some other former Sterling people have opened another shop in the Detroit area, Scorpion Racing Engines in Livonia, MI.

Lots of folks leaving there ...
Old 08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

LOL, you should see ZULs shop.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Jigsaw,
I understand and your respect your comment. I could see how who could think that but, I have the utmost respect for Dean and his family that started the biz. They are the only ones ones on lake erie i feel comfortable working on and machining our engines. If you ever get a chance to meet them you will gain alot of respect for them.
Just my 2 cents
Jr.

Quick Reply: Gellner - Sterling - Outerlimits Video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.