Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video >

OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video

Notices

OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video

Old 01-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Funhome......Nope on the Velcro fur...You're talkinf about the star boys out of Ohio......bunch of fat boys that can ride pretty cool....They have the fur to cover the scratches on the sleds......

They have their share of wrecks.......the come down for Bike week and we all run around goofin off.....For those guys that think this **** is stupid....

You're right....and that's why i dont do it anymore......Lots of tickets and lots of broken parts...... Lots of tires and clutches....

I have some pics of my R-1 and variuos little tricks....we're still scanning now...but I'll throw them up soon...
Old 01-26-2002, 10:39 AM
supercrash

Shor...Throw in some video ...if ya got it

Old 01-26-2002, 10:45 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

If you know how to transfer video VHS to this damn thing I can do it........Got some cool car stuff and a ton of bkie ****......My old 900rr's and my 98 ZX-9 and of course the R-1.....

I'm kinda in the dark ages on doing the computer thingy....but I learn quick.....
Old 01-26-2002, 10:59 AM
supercrash

That would be cool...But I have no idea how to do it..It would probably take ten years for my computer to download anyway.

Old 01-26-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Cool

Somebody on here has to know how to do this......
I think maybe Nickslick will know....
Old 01-26-2002, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
that is some wild stuff!!!! it is fun to watch, but i have mixed feelings about it. how ironic is this, i took a look at their message board on their website. one of their good friends just died in a bike wreck. he left behind a young wife and son. how selfish can you be when you ride on the edge just for the thrill when you have so much to lose.......his poor decision cost him his life, cost his wife a husband and cost his son a dad.

chad
Old 01-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Registered

Cool

JBK......You have to understand the draw for this stuff.....it's strong and almost drug like........I'm for real man.....

The popularity you get from it is incredible...and the perks are great...girls dig it and well that's enough..

I got out of this crap just for this reason......the draw went away and i got scared for my safety and plain and simply stopped......

Everybody is like...you'll be back with a new one next year........NOPE.....I'm over it....I just Thank GOD I got out of it alive....so does my mom.....

She hated it from the start.....sgould have probably listened more to her in the first place.......I would have some more friends around now that I miss dearly Terry
Old 01-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Registered

Shor' - i see your point entirely! a good rush is as addicting as any type of drug on the street! in college i did several tough man comps and extreme challenge fights, you get to the point where training is a daily fix just like a junkie. i got to the point where i had nothing more to prove to anyone, including myself. i soon realized i had much more to lose than to gain.....that is when i gave it up.

i want to see your pics when you get them scanned in, bro. you crazy mofo.....

chad
Old 01-26-2002, 12:22 PM
Bruce

Funhome, no fur, if they get caught they stop. They are well known by law enforcement officials. Email me an address and I'll forward you a video. JBK, there are three riders in this group and that's all there will ever be. Don't be quick to jump to conclusion's that he was doing tricks, he was definately not part of the video or the Streetfighterz. He was a good friend, he did ride a sportbike and was killed in an accident. Motorcycle death's occur everyday, that's a real tragedy.

Old 01-26-2002, 12:57 PM
Registered

Bruce- yes, i did jump to conclusions that he was riding on the edge and that caused his wreck....i'm not positive about that. however, i know some guys that used to ride with Glenn and have heard many stories. he was a good rider and will be missed by many. not all of them stop when they get caught....check this out Street Fighter Message Board

either way, right or wrong, they are fun to watch. yes, i'd be interested in one of their videos. let me know who i need to contact, Bruce.

chad

Quick Reply: OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.