Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A Milestone about to be reached (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16700-milestone-about-reached.html)

LutzParty 01-25-2002 07:57 PM

A Milestone about to be reached

As you may know both MissAmy and I started posting on this board shortly after Labor Day Weekend and the LOTO Shootout way back in 01.

At first we both posted under LutzParty and then after getting her feet wet, MissAmy created her own screen name and a star was born.

I Just Noticed that she is about to reach a Mile stone in board posting, so without further delay.........and may we have a drum roll please.............Here she is with her 500th Post MissAmy

Post away honey
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

MissAmy 01-25-2002 08:02 PM

LOL!!! Thank you very much for the introduction LutzParty. :D :D

When you told me I had to come and check out a thread on the board, I thought it was going to be another thread about boobies or something ;)

Thank you for posting my big milestone event. But honey, I think we REALLY need to get a life! ;) :D :D

Okay, well there it is.........my 500th post!

hp500efi 01-25-2002 08:12 PM

May I take the privledge to be the first one to "Toast" the 500th post.

Hipp Hipp Horray!

WTG Miss Amy :D

Jeff

mxz800 01-25-2002 08:18 PM

Congrats on the milestone :D you arent far from catching the leaders :eek: :D :D great to have a woman as cool as you here ;)

traviss 01-25-2002 08:38 PM

congrats MISS AMY :D :D

Luztparty.. your a lucky man :cool:

Smitty 01-25-2002 08:50 PM

Congrats Miss Amy!!! Who would have thought this would happen!!!!
:cool:

Hauling Trash 01-25-2002 08:55 PM

:D :D :D
GOOD LUCK GO FOR 1000

Risk Taker 01-25-2002 08:59 PM

OK...let me guess.....you have one computer in the den, and another in the bedroom.... ;) ;) . Dueling Desktops !! :D :D .

Anywho.....Congrats on the milestone !! All the women in this family are the 'balls'. :D :D ;)

MissAmy 01-25-2002 09:09 PM

Risk Taker,
You're close with the dueling desktops, but I have a rule..........no computers in the bedroom! ;) :D

We have two computers in the office..the one I'm on right now is supposed to be for the kids! :( ;) :D I just tell them Mom has some important research to do when I want to get on here and surf the OSO board!

Anyway, thanks to all for the congrats! I have had more fun than I ever imagined. I'm thankful for all the really great people we've met and look forward to meeting more.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: MissAmy ]

PhantomChaos 01-25-2002 09:51 PM

Hey Dreamy! Congrats!

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D

Waterfoul 01-25-2002 09:55 PM

Catch me if you can!!! Oh, and see if you can get as many posts as I do too!! ;) ;)

Congrats Amy!!!

MissAmy 01-25-2002 10:13 PM

hee hee....no doubt I can catch you, Mike! ;)

But I know I'll NEVER has as many posts as you. Good lord, I hope not anyway. :D :D

jawbreakerkid 01-26-2002 12:00 PM

Amy- Congratulations on your 500th post! you are soooooooooo bad........ ;)

chad

tanned fat looks better 01-26-2002 12:13 PM

congrats! Miss Amy

When I first saw your name I was wondering if you where a pre-school teacher becuase my wife used to work at St. Joe Early Education and was called Miss Colleen. It seems like it is like that allover.

Happy Posting.

MissAmy 01-26-2002 12:53 PM

Chad, I know I am a bad, bad girl ;) I gave you and Troutly so much grief about this and now look at me! :D

Brian, so Miss Colleen is a teacher too, eh? I got so used to all the kids calling me "Miss Amy" that everyone else started addressing me like that too. :)