Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Playcraft pontoon 89mph, 42 Fountain 69mph.. >

Playcraft pontoon 89mph, 42 Fountain 69mph..

Notices

Playcraft pontoon 89mph, 42 Fountain 69mph..

Old 08-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
No problem here. I just don't think someone who doesn't have a boat, shouldn't be poking fun at someone that does, no matter how many boats he may have owned in the past. That's like saying, my dad can beat up your dad.
Since when can somebody not give their opion here on OSO. If he was there and wants to say anything about it I do believe that he has the right to say it. And yea Cash, buy a boat.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
No problem here. I just don't think someone who doesn't have a boat, shouldn't be poking fun at someone that does, no matter how many boats he may have owned in the past. That's like saying, my dad can beat up your dad.
Sounds like my brother. I told him if his boat was so great we would be riding in it.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Geez this turned into a one legged pissin match quick.. everyones tryin real hard but not really gettin anywhere.. haha, regardless, it was cool to see a pontoon headed towards triple digits.. even cooler was seein him porposing and only havin about 6" of toon in the water!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Registered

All I got to say is fountain, outerlimits, pontoon , bayliner, noboat, old boat, new boat , rowboat, shiny boat, dirty boat,
whatever, I'll have a beer with any of you.

But then again us Formula guys are some of the nicest people.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
I know the boat and the driver. I do not know the speed nor the condition of his run. The biggest misconception about the Shootout is that it is a kilo run. IT IS A DRAG RACE!!!! One mile is all you get. Very few large fast boats can get to top speed in a mile. It is possible he hit some rollers and layed off the rest of the run. That 42 is very fast. It was rough on Saturday. Sunday was nice and flat or at least it felt that way at 146. We setup for one mile on the limiters with little props. Running that course is a lot harder than it looks.
Well said.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:18 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

I know we all make fun of Cash Bar (It's easy, JK), but he is one of the most knowledgeable people on OSO. You guys don't see half the crap that flies around this place.

Greg has had several boats that most of you comenting on wish you could have. A Top Gun is now 2nd class?

Fountain stepped on their d!ck and he pointed it out. I'll bet you anything that when Cash Bar is ready to get a boat next season it will be bad ass and I'll be there. Nuff said.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

F-N-iGuy...that is the coolest avatar I've ever seen.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
I'll bet you anything that when Cash Bar is ready to get a boat next season it will be bad ass and I'll be there. Nuff said.
wear a lifejacket.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SLOWOUTBOARD
nobody beat this fountain yesterday.lapped most of the field.
Start with the right stuff, apply money and carefully tune, pay attention to details, and the result is predictable, and rare enough to be worthy of hearty congratulations.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

This is Bankerron just on Outlaw's name. WOW!!!!! This is funny the boat bashing. Anyone that has the nuts to go out there and run is OK in my book. By the way I guess my wife had the nuts this year. She took our 24 Baja out in the Shootout and won her class at 79 MPH.

Quick Reply: Playcraft pontoon 89mph, 42 Fountain 69mph..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.