So who's going... Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

So who's going... Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

So who's going... Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 09-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
Thanks guys, we found CHic's and they took care of us...twice. Had a great time but a full plate.

Man! that lake is long...... 32 miles. We did about three laps... and a bunch of "here and there".

Thanks to Shane, as always, for the guided tour and hospitality.

T2x

I think I saw your skater nosed into the docks at the Algonquin the other day. I didnt put two and two together and figure out it was you . Otherwise Id have come over and said hello. I live directly across the street from the A and Chics
Old 09-04-2007, 12:32 PM
T-Mone
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys,

Reservations are all set,
24 Pantera (Anthony)
28 Pantera (Morgan)
28 Pantera (Ron)
26 Sonic (Trevor)
We are all looking forward to the run, It was a great time last year...
Old 09-04-2007, 12:49 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Is your Skater silver? If so, I tried to flag you down at one point, but I couldn't catch up!
Yep...That was us....

Funny, with the speed limits and all, we couldn't use much speed. We did take it up a bit north of the Narrows, but I didn't see W.O.T. all weekend.

Nice lake, we ate at something called the Inn at Erlowest on Sunday night....... What a great restaurant. Ranks with the best in NYC.

T2x
Old 09-04-2007, 12:53 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by otis311
I think I saw your skater nosed into the docks at the Algonquin the other day. I didnt put two and two together and figure out it was you . Otherwise Id have come over and said hello. I live directly across the street from the A and Chics
We ate at the Algonquin on Sunday for an early lunch. So, that was probably us as well. Aside from some poor guy with an "Awesome something or other" who was broke down at Treasure Cove, we didn't see another cat all weekend. Yet the water was perfect for a 28 Skater.

T2x
Old 09-04-2007, 12:54 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Is your Skater silver? If so, I tried to flag you down at one point, but I couldn't catch up!

Was your dad with you?
Old 09-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
Yep...That was us....

Funny, with the speed limits and all, we couldn't use much speed. We did take it up a bit north of the Narrows, but I didn't see W.O.T. all weekend.

Nice lake, we ate at something called the Inn at Erlowest on Sunday night....... What a great restaurant. Ranks with the best in NYC.

T2x
It was Sunday afternoon at the height of the boat wakes and wind swept chop. We were getting our asses kicked in my little Scarab so we couldn't run all out.. But like you said, you were only probably doing 50 at best
Old 09-04-2007, 01:10 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

It was Sunday afternoon at the height of the boat wakes and wind swept chop. We were getting our asses kicked in my little Scarab so we couldn't run all out.. But like you said, you were only probably doing 50 at best
The frustrating thing is the 28 likes to cruise at about 70-80 in that type of slop, but the speed limit is 45.... so we cheated where we could.... but not much. North of the Narrows, it was much more wide open and calmer, but still windy. We took "advantage" of that a couple of times...

T2x
Old 09-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T2x
The frustrating thing is the 28 likes to cruise at about 70-80 in that type of slop, but the speed limit is 45.... so we cheated where we could.... but not much. North of the Narrows, it was much more wide open and calmer, but still windy. We took "advantage" of that a couple of times...

T2x
You should bring that bad boy back for the poker run. I'm sure my pops would like to catch up.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I seen your Skater at Treasure Cove Saturday. I didn't know it was yours, I was hoping to catch you to let you know about the poker run on Columbus day week end. Hope you can make it.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You should bring that bad boy back for the poker run. I'm sure my pops would like to catch up.
You should have tied up with us Sunday you missed a good party. See you at the PR

Quick Reply: So who's going... Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.