Notices

LOTO's SUPER Team!!!

Old 08-29-2007, 03:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOTO's SUPER Team!!!

It hit me as I drove the nearly 2,000 miles home from LOTO, recalling all of the events of the weekend, One team stood out and has left me amazed. Hats off to the BUDWEISER SELECT TEAM. The effort and TEAMWORK that it took to make multiple passes in each of their THREE boats on both Saturday was extraordinary!!!!!

Dave, your team is phenomenal! You and Johnny put on a great show for all the fans and other participants alike. Can't wait till next year

Brian
Old 08-29-2007, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Most people dont have a clue what the crew guys go through to give us this show. there the unsung heros here you guys are awsome you can play in my bilge anytime.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Registered

Bdevlin It Was Great To Meet You Sunday At Shooters, Bring Some More West Coast Guys With You Next Time (hopefully Next Time Lo Shootout) Are You Comming For Oso Race? Marty
Old 08-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Registered

DID YOUR BUDDY AT THE BAR MAKE IT????????
Old 08-29-2007, 10:32 AM
Registered

what about another super team, callan/mystic!!!!!!
they won the shootout 3 years in a row at over 200mph
Old 08-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cat man do
Bdevlin It Was Great To Meet You Sunday At Shooters, Bring Some More West Coast Guys With You Next Time (hopefully Next Time Lo Shootout) Are You Comming For Oso Race? Marty
We're going to try hard to make it back next month, I'm sure there will be some more west coast guys there for the OSS/POPRA race. The canopy SVL LaveyCraft will be there for sure. It shouldn't be hard to convince some more guys to make the trip for the shootout next year, that was one of the best events I've ever attended. Thanks to everyone involved for making it such a great time.

Brian
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by goman821
what about another super team, callan/mystic!!!!!!
they won the shootout 3 years in a row at over 200mph
I thought with the title of TOP GUN for the past three years that went without saying! But you're right the CALLAN team laid it down again, for the 3rd year in a row!! 209 was awesome to watch.

Brian
Old 08-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I think both Callan/Mystic and Bud Select teams are GREAT Organizations! Both teams are unmatched in their preperations and their results show it.
Dean
Old 08-30-2007, 09:53 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

I think every team that showed up for the Shootout and competed are genuine winners in my book. There was plenty of serious hardware present again this year. I am just thankful it was another safe event for everyone. I can't say enough for my team's efforts. As I always tell them, "you guys work so hard to get the boats ready just so JT and I can go out and try to break everrything" ... Below is a link to some private team photos showing a fraction of the preparation and shuffling going on between the Budweiser Select boats during the weekend.
www.coxgp.com/budselect/lakeozark/index.htm
Old 08-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

I agree that everyone that participates in the Shootout are winners. I enjoyed seeing every type of boat run. However, this event does truly benefit from having a couple of "big guns" that show every year and participate in a professional and friendly rivalry for the Top Gun honors. I want to give special thanks for the Bud Select crew for taking time out of their busy schedule on Saturday afternoon to answer my questions concerning the turbine boat.

Quick Reply: LOTO's SUPER Team!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.