Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "Floating" boat lifts ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/167453-floating-boat-lifts.html)

ReggieRaft 09-10-2007 04:13 PM

Why do they not what to allow Hydro hoist ?

Poly Lift Mike 09-10-2007 05:14 PM

HH is almost non existent here at Lake of the Ozarks so not sure if they are even considered any more. Sure there are lots of old models, still here, their last major rep stopped selling HH and started selling Poly Lift about 4 years ago. Last I heard they have been tring to operate some factory store out here. They could not keep them together on this lake. That is why I dont own one anymore. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money if I would have bought the Poly Lift the first time around. The owner of there company used to sell HH and was the largest HH dealer in the country every year back in the late 70's to the late 80's. I believe my sales person told me Poly Lift started making there own product in 88.

Aka Godfather 02-06-2008 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM (Post 2252101)
Hey guys .... need some info .... my local yacht club is looking into allowing members with sport boats to put lifts in .... Other then Hydra Hoist .... who should they be looking at .... THANKS !

JM

So then is it to say that you would be getting rid of any of your Hydro-Hoists? I am also in the Mentor area in the same marina. Currently looking for a hoist for a Pachanga II (22').
Would really like to get one before I get a dock you know.
Thanks ,
Todd

Westcoast 02-06-2008 12:02 PM

Sunstream

3 Attachment(s)
Nothing compares! The only thing that sucks is the price. But if you want the best, fastest, floating lift on the market this is it.

LEOPAJM 02-06-2008 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Aka Godfather (Post 2435263)
So then is it to say that you would be getting rid of any of your Hydro-Hoists? I am also in the Mentor area in the same marina. Currently looking for a hoist for a Pachanga II (22').
Would really like to get one before I get a dock you know.
Thanks ,
Todd

Todd , are you over in Mentor Lagoons ? I have one that will fit your boat perfectly ! 440-567-3441

skater40 02-06-2008 12:55 PM

I am having a problem with polylift returning calls to fix my broken arms on what was sold to be a 5 year guarantee on a istallation 2 years ago.Dont use polylift.

Aka Godfather 02-07-2008 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM (Post 2435301)
Todd , are you over in Mentor Lagoons ? I have one that will fit your boat perfectly ! 440-567-3441

Sounds Good. I left you a message yesterday, you can call anytime after 5:30. 440-209-0413
Thanks,
Todd

LEOPAJM 02-07-2008 12:19 PM

Hey Todd ... got your message .... thought it was your dad at first ... I'll call ya next couple days . JM