Notices

E Dock ?

Old 08-29-2007, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
I Thought they owned the patent on Red Bull
We wish. We're just trying to buy it one case at a time.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was hopin' to snag an E-dock shirt this weekend at LOTO, but my crew was to busy havin' fun with the E-Dock boys. Anybody got one to donate?? XL please.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:44 PM
Registered

I want to thank the E Dock guys for bringin the boats. I knew the weekend was going to be great, but when I walked down to the boat and seen last months cover of Powerboat Mag. Setting in a slip about 50 ft away I wanted to dive right in and swim over to check it out. I’m from the Quad City (Iowa, Illinois) area on the Mississippi River and no one roles like that around here. I love going to the lake to check out the boats and the rest of the year when at home on the river I have to live my dreams through Powerboat, Extreme Boats and Hot Boat, so this year was excellent every time I turned around I was in aw. The Docks at Dog Days on Friday was a better showing of boats than any Boat Show I have ever been to.

Thanks guys, hope to see all the boats again.
Old 08-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JAnderson2
I want to thank the E Dock guys for bringin the boats. I knew the weekend was going to be great, but when I walked down to the boat and seen last months cover of Powerboat Mag. Setting in a slip about 50 ft away I wanted to dive right in and swim over to check it out. I’m from the Quad City (Iowa, Illinois) area on the Mississippi River and no one roles like that around here. I love going to the lake to check out the boats and the rest of the year when at home on the river I have to live my dreams through Powerboat, Extreme Boats and Hot Boat, so this year was excellent every time I turned around I was in aw. The Docks at Dog Days on Friday was a better showing of boats than any Boat Show I have ever been to.

Thanks guys, hope to see all the boats again.
Thank you all for putting up with us!!.....THE CIRCUS IS IN TOWN!!
Old 08-29-2007, 03:19 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by waterboy222
thats horribly accurate..
I just now kicked the shakes from LOTO.. Funniest thing I heard all weekend: I ran in to BLEE at topsiders
Cale D.: "i didnt know you were here, did you just show up?"..
Blee: "naw, I was takin a nap in the truck and came back in to get a drink, guess the stamp on my hand still works..

hahaha.. its hardcore if you have to leave the bar to go sleep in the truck and then come back in for a nitecap.. Good times seein everyone..Made a bunch of new friends and put some faces with some names..
Thats a famous BLee move. Drink all day, take a nap til 9ish and start partying again around ten.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 397 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
Thats a famous BLee move. Drink all day, take a nap til 9ish and start partying again around ten.
This was more like 10:30 to 1:00. He is the smart one in our group. Topsiders was slow at the time, so he didn't really miss anything. I just stood there and racked up about a $400 bar tab for entertainment

I couldn't leave!!! We were too busy jacking with a 20 something white tough guy with a sideways ballcap
Old 08-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

They are even converting SBRT members........

And drinking them under the table so they have to drink milk the next night at the bar.
Attached Thumbnails E Dock  ?-jacque-166.jpg   E Dock  ?-loto-shoot-out-2007-047.jpg  
Old 08-29-2007, 03:43 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
This was more like 10:30 to 1:00. He is the smart one in our group. Topsiders was slow at the time, so he didn't really miss anything. I just stood there and racked up about a $400 bar tab for entertainment

I couldn't leave!!! We were too busy jacking with a 20 something white tough guy with a sideways ballcap
that white guy was a disgrace to black guys everywhere!
Old 08-29-2007, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

OU did you ever find a larger picture of your avitar?
Old 08-29-2007, 05:01 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36

That remnds of the Turtle Bar in Havasu. All those tools w/ their hats down and sideways. Glad you guys had fun

Quick Reply: E Dock ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.