Notices

Loose Cannon

Old 08-31-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Met Joe at the PRA in Fort Myers this past May. Seemed like a nice enough guy to me. His wife was very nice and their daughter full of smiles.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whats with the haters on here. he has an awesome boat. he ran it in the LOTO shootout.put on a great show. made numerous passes. was a definite crowd pleaser and most of all was very nice to my 12 year old son. i must have saw him around 5 or 6 times over the weekend. they always waved to my kids. so as far as i'm concerned there great guys.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered

wheeler did you get my email
Old 08-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

yes i did and thank you. you really helped make a 12year olds day. thanks again Hugetime1.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wheels61
whats with the haters on here. he has an awesome boat. he ran it in the LOTO shootout.put on a great show. made numerous passes. was a definite crowd pleaser and most of all was very nice to my 12 year old son. i must have saw him around 5 or 6 times over the weekend. they always waved to my kids. so as far as i'm concerned there great guys.
It's a sign of the times, man, everyone is so easily offended these days over the smallest little thing. Whatever.

Joe's a good guy, and so Is Scott, not to mention what an incredible boat!

Hey Jason, long time no see, how the hell are you?
Old 08-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Registered

same ole same ole nick. I am a non boater right now, so I am limiting my activity on this sight. good to see your still around, I'll give you a ring if I get down for the poker run in oct.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
We met the owner at the poker run in Ft Myer and he was very nice to us. He had his wife and daughter in the pool after the run and the drink he was having was the first one he said he had in a very long time. He takes his speed very seriously and said he didn't buy his boat to be told he could not go fast, (FPBC) especially in a poker run. He is animated, young, and pretty excited about horsepower so I can see how he might be taken the wrong way.
Thanks Donna, I was just about to say the same thing. We enjoyed talking to those guys at lunch in Ft . Meyers. Joe said the boat would go 160. Looks like he was being conservative. I like the way, when viewed from behind, the scoops look like skulls. Goes with the pirate theme. Ian
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered

I just got off the phone with Joe and i have to say he's one of the nicest guys i've talked to. i won't go into the details but wait till you see the picture of my boys face when he gets his package. thanks to all and what great people (for the most part) on this forum.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:12 PM
Registered

I think my favorite part of the boat is on the cabin door it says "surrender the booty," if I'm reading it right anyways.

Stabbin Cabbin would have gone with the pirate theme as well though.
Old 08-31-2007, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

We ran into the loose cannon guys at a Perkins restaurant on the way out of town on Monday after the shootout.
We ended up sitting at the table right next to them and talked and joked around a bit before they left.
Seemed to be pretty down to earth guys if you ask me.
I thought about asking them if they had any t shirts left but I always feel kind of strange about asking people for things.
Since it sounds like they have some, I would be more than happy to buy a couple.

"Surrender The Booty"

Quick Reply: Loose Cannon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.