Performance Boat Course At Scope

Notices

Performance Boat Course At Scope

Old 09-01-2007, 08:01 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Performance Boat Course At Scope

Improve your performance boating skills. Tres Martins Performance Boat School will be in Long Beach prior to the SCOPE Poker Run. Class will start on 26 September. Sign up now to reserve a spot in the class.

Tres Martins Ultra Performance Boat School is included with the purchase of any new Outerlimits, Sunsation 43 ft F4, and the Liquid Technologies SL44.

For more information view our website or call anytime.

Last edited by bcschoe; 09-01-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Perfect opportunity to sharpen those driving skills prior to the SCOPE poker run!

Most know Tres has won several offshore racing titles and has been involved in racing, building, and selling custom boats for over 20 years. However, some may not realize that Brad Schoenwald is a (RET.) Chief Warrant Officer with the U.S. Coast Guard, a Cert. marine inspector, is the safety corridinator for the Florida Powerboat Club and is a fellow performance boater. You are in good hands with these instructors.

Hope to see you all at the 07 SCOPE Poker Run Sept 28th/29th.

Looking forward to buying you a drink Brad....At the end of the day of course.

Last edited by thisistank; 09-01-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:00 PM
SUPER-LITE
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Perfect opportunity to sharpen those driving skills prior to the SCOPE poker run!

Most know Tres has won several offshore racing titles and has been involved in racing, building, and selling custom boats for over 20 years. However, some may not realize that Brad Schoenwald is a (RET.) Chief Warrant Officer with the U.S. Coast Guard, a Cert. marine inspector, is the safety corridinator for the Florida Powerboat Club and is a fellow performance boater. You are in good hands with these instructors.

Hope to see you all at the 07 SCOPE Poker Run Sept 28th/29th.

Looking forward to buying you a drink Brad....At the end of the day of course.
I understand that Brad will be driving the pace boat for the short course also so he will be there for the weekend.

Thanks Wayne
Liquid Technologies,llc
Old 09-04-2007, 05:04 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

[
Looking forward to buying you a drink Brad....At the end of the day of course.[/QUOTE]

Is that "a drink" as singular!

I cant wait to come back to California! We will have fun! thanks tank!
Old 09-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by bcschoe

Is that "a drink" as singular!
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany drinks bro! though I think you still owe me from Daytona
Old 09-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Registered

UPC or PBC is available in California. Also Hasasu the week after is available and I will be in Long beach the 2nd week of October if any class is needed.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tres
UPC or PBC is available in California. Also Hasasu the week after is available and I will be in Long beach the 2nd week of October if any class is needed.
What are the differances between the two, other then the speed of the boats. In the UPC is that with our own boat.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:30 AM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Go Big
What are the differances between the two, other then the speed of the boats. In the UPC is that with our own boat.
Go Big,

The second day of the Ultra Performance Course is in the students boat where we provide direct feedback and reinforcement to the terminal performance objectives taught the previous day.

The UP course goes into extensive detail of how both Cats and stepped V's work and how to properly communicate with your boat.

This is a full day in a classroom environment with a final exam which must be successfully completed in order to receive certification in addition to demonstrated ability to properly execute the new driving techniques you will learn.

Call anytime for more info.

Thanks,

Brad

Last edited by bcschoe; 09-11-2007 at 07:38 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:11 AM
Banned

Brad I will see you there, could you teach me to put on my lifeline the right way

you know I love ya
Old 09-11-2007, 12:35 PM
Registered

Default Tres Martin School

I just finished the UPC at Lake Cumberland. Excellent Class. Tres spent a great deal of time with me in my (new to me) Skater. First cat for me. It is a very worthwhile class to take and it will someday keep you from hurting yourself. I would recommend it to anybody who owns or drives a Step Hull V boat or Cat of any type.

Quick Reply: Performance Boat Course At Scope

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.