Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LuckyStrike,Jr. started college today. >

LuckyStrike,Jr. started college today.

Notices

LuckyStrike,Jr. started college today.

Old 09-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go get em Bobby!! Call me if you need any help!

Frankie
Old 09-07-2007, 03:04 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
You guys are hilarious! Yes, there are girls here...more than guys (3:1 ratio). Why do you think I picked this school? My classes are pretty good, nothing to early. Thanks for all the well wishes. It's been fun so far but now the work starts.

Tom, looking foward to seeing you down there over the Winter...I'm having boating withdrawls!!!
LS Jr.:

1) Take a writing course or two or three. Sound communication skills will get you everywhere in life, including off the lot and into the closing room at the dealership. Plus, you'll learn the proper use of "to" versus "too."

2) Take a variety of classes. You'll learn about your chosen profession in detail when you finish college and start work. Practical experience will beat out textbook knowledge most of the time. Take meditation, philosophy, and under water basket weaving. Now's the time.

3) Great advice above about the library before bars; however, I could never last more than 5 minutes in a library. I needed to be at the student union or outside where a lot was going on. Silence killed my concentration. That said, find out what works for you and stick to it. Work before play leads to an A. (Wow, that's gay.)

4) Wrap that sucker, no matter how wholesome she appears to be. If she's great in the sack, ask yourself, "How did she get that way?" (A slight variety of the Steve Schuble original quotation, "Was she a good lay?" "Yeah" "How do you think she got that way?").

5) Everyone did the same reading. No need to be the hand rocket in front reiterating what all of the class knows. Walk softly and carry a big stick - i.e. hitt'em hard at exam time when it counts.

6) A hummer (or better) received in a back corner of the library should be a goal during your college tenure. See #4 in reference to the girl that agrees to do it.

7) Your Dad finished college. If he can do it, you certainly can.

8) Invite LS III to visit at the appropriate time. He'll love you forever.

9) Greek letters on your chest do not make you smarter, more attravtive, older, or above the law. Even if you go Greek, be your own man.

10) Have FUN!!! College was the best four year vacation I will ever have.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher

Last edited by Phknlwyr; 09-07-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great comment on Steves quote Kevin. Hope all is well.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
Great comment on Steves quote.
No truer words ever spoken.

But education is a great thing !
Old 09-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Phknlwyr
LS Jr.:

1) Take a writing course or two or three. Sound communication skills will get you everywhere in life, including off the lot and into the closing room at the dealership. Plus, you'll learn the proper use of "to" versus "too."

2) Take a variety of classes. You'll learn about your chosen profession in detail when you finish college and start work. Practical experience will beat out textbook knowledge most of the time. Take meditation, philosophy, and under water basket weaving. Now's the time.

3) Great advice above about the library before bars; however, I could never last more than 5 minutes in a library. I needed to be at the student union or outside where a lot was going on. Silence killed my concentration. That said, find out what works for you and stick to it. Work before play leads to an A. (Wow, that's gay.)

4) Wrap that sucker, no matter how wholesome she appears to be. If she's great in the sack, ask yourself, "How did she get that way?" (A slight variety of the Steve Schuble original quotation, "Was she a good lay?" "Yeah" "How do you think she got that way?").

5) Everyone did the same reading. No need to be the hand rocket in front reiterating what all of the class knows. Walk softly and carry a big stick - i.e. hitt'em hard at exam time when it counts.

6) A hummer (or better) received in a back corner of the library should be a goal during your college tenure. See #4 in reference to the girl that agrees to do it.

7) Your Dad finished college. If he can do it, you certainly can.

8) Invite LS III to visit at the appropriate time. He'll love you forever.

9) Greek letters on your chest do not make you smarter, more attravtive, older, or above the law. Even if you go Greek, be your own man.

10) Have FUN!!! College was the best four year vacation I will ever have.
Great advice.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by sellsman11
Go get em Bobby!! Call me if you need any help!

Frankie
I am CERTAIN that a Ferrari, Porsche, or Maserati even; would help close out Kevin's #4 and #6 before the end of the first semester.

Since you offered to help him.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

It's great that you found a college that you can major in Cigarettetology.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:21 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

OK. OSO has met and decided that we need to make sure everything is satisfactory for Bobby. Head Chapter is heading to visit the college for the weekend and make sure everything is OK.

Will update...............
Old 09-08-2007, 05:08 AM
asg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by F-N-iGuy.com
OK. OSO has met and decided that we need to make sure everything is satisfactory for Bobby. Head Chapter is heading to visit the college for the weekend and make sure everything is OK.

Will update...............
We know why you want to go visit..

There are enough college girls for you to pick from here...
Old 09-08-2007, 05:49 AM
Registered

Bobby itīs Saturday, We need Pics

Quick Reply: LuckyStrike,Jr. started college today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.