Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   JBK is on the market...... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16802-jbk-market.html)

jawbreakerkid 01-11-2002 09:28 AM

JBK is on the market......

add me to the "ever increasing" list of eligible OSO men.

i might as well let the cat out of the bag. after more than a year, JBG and myself called it quits. without going into details, things were not working out...some my fault and some not. i truly care about her and her future, but there is a time in which you need to walk the other way.

soooooooooooo.......i am now accepting applications for a new female member of Team Insanity! a trip to the miami boat show is just one benefit of the job! :D

lock up your daughters,
lock up your wife,
lock up your backdoor
and run for your life,
'cause i'm J-B-K!
i'm dynamite!

out-o-here,
jbk

Cord 01-11-2002 09:35 AM

Whhooo. What's the world comming to? :(

supercrash 01-11-2002 09:41 AM

Would it be out of line to ask for jbg #...she was a little hottie... :eek: :D ;)

Wally 01-11-2002 09:44 AM

I'm speachless JBK!!! :(

Well looks like LOTO will be even crazier now with another hound on the loose!!! :D :D

BAJA WILL 01-11-2002 09:48 AM

JBK,

I am there with you bro, kicked the girl I was dating to the curb, all her fault! Anyway, looking forward to Miami, I will get there on thurs night staying thru sunday at RIU.

I have heard the girls in South Beach are awsome :eek: First to hook up with a Latino girls wins :D

WILL

MissAmy 01-11-2002 09:59 AM

JBK~ I'm sorry to hear this. :( You know how much I adored Nicole, but I understand that you did what you had to do.

We are still planning on rafting up with Insanity on Memorial Day, regardless or your "status". DEAL???

With your looks and personality I am sure you will be fighting the chics off of you. ;) :D Not that you'd be complaining about that or anything!! ;)

Again, I'm sorry you guys didn't make it but I hope you find what you're looking for and her as well.

Sydwayz 01-11-2002 10:04 AM

Sorry to hear JBK, but it sounds like you are doing OK with it. I'm not out of the woods yet on my end in any direction, either.
:(
Brian

Payton 01-11-2002 10:09 AM

JBK, sorry to hear that.

Sounds like we may get down to LOTO to see you guys for Mem. Day

jawbreakerkid 01-11-2002 10:48 AM

yeah, the shock factor is crazy, eh?

cord- your guess is as good as mine!

supercrash- sorry bro, i don't think you are her type.

wally- speechless, yeah right! you won't have to worry about finding craziness, 'cause i'll be making it! you've never seen me as a single man...LOL!

WILL- good luck with your situation too. SoBe girls are yummy. i accept the challenge!

Troutly- will do, hombre!

Miss Amy- thank you for the kind words. yes, we still have a deal!

Brian- thanks! good luck...i don't know if i'm out of the woods yet either, yet i don't know much right now...LOL.

Payton- great news...looking forward to seeing you again. LOTO, LOTO, LOTO!

thanks again,
chad

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: jawbreakerkid ]

Boat Girl 01-11-2002 11:57 AM

Chad- Sorry to hear it...seems to be an epidemic these days...At least you both left on good terms...and there is somebody more suited for the both of you out there...I'm sure you wont have a hard time enjoying single life...