Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   St. Patricks In Savannah (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/16807-st-patricks-savannah.html)

boater31 01-26-2002 08:35 PM

St. Patricks In Savannah

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to savannah for St. Patricks weekend? the festivities are on a saturday this year and are held on our riverfront. If i can get some interest, i would like to have a fun run and raftup. let me know if you are interested. p.s. it is the second largest party in the nation for St. Patricks Day :) :) :) [email protected]

loosecannon22 01-26-2002 09:20 PM

go blow yourself!
I would'nt hang out with you if you owned a cigarette.
well anyway,,, are you going to hit the maimi boat show? me and lisa are going friday probably with the boat and we are going to stay in my condo down there. if you and leslie want to join you are more then welcome

boater31 01-26-2002 09:35 PM

I already expect to see you here for st. pats. dont know if i will be going this year or not. the boat is getting new graphics now and dont know if it will be done by show dates. check it out at webpages.charter.net/askscooter. go to the boats sect and look at the concept. let me know what you think. i am still working on the =exact colors but there will be chameleon and pearls throughout and shockwaves from the bullet passing thru. see ya. call me tomorrow!!!!!

loosecannon22 01-26-2002 09:39 PM

OH HELL JUST DRIVE HERE AND WE WILL TAKE THE CANNON DOWN (BEHIND THE DUALLY OR YOUR TRUCK). ITS FREE AND I AM SURE THAT WE WILL HAVE A BALL. I HAVE THE CONDO ON SOUTH BEACH. BY THE WAY LISA SAID HI, NOT REALLY SHE IS PASSED OUT ALREADY, BUT I AM SURE SHE WOULD HAVE IF SHE WAS AWAKE

loosecannon22 01-26-2002 09:43 PM

HEY THAT LOOKS NICE, I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU HAD A 32 FOOT BOAT.
KIDDING, IT LOOKS WILD!!!

boater31 01-27-2002 01:39 PM

Billy, see if you know anyone else in your area interested. i am going to call robin in jax and see if his gang wants to make it too. i have dockage lined up for about 12 boats now and am working on more.

boater31 01-30-2002 09:45 AM

Billy: did you find out if you could make it or are the gators that weekend??

FWK 01-30-2002 03:56 PM

Russ, We love Savannah. It has been a long time since we have been there, but we used to hang out at Hard Hearted Hannahs. We got to travel and stay at the Hyatt hotels free when she worked for them. We were members of the Country Club there. My father was one of the board members that provided the loan for the country club. Wish we could come down, Forrest

boater31 01-30-2002 08:11 PM

Forest: Well... Come on! its going to be a blast. don have many performance boats here but there are a few. a friend of mine is involved in the new westin hotel across from river street and is trying to line up some dockage and rooms there and we can take the water taxi over to the party or just raft up and watch the crazies from the river.

FWK 01-30-2002 09:24 PM

Yeh Russ and it is always hard to talk a Irishman into a party especially on St. Pat's. Forrest