Notices

FACTORY ONE WARS

Old 01-27-2002, 12:23 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

Thumbs up FACTORY ONE WARS

OK F1 BOYS AND GIRLS. FASTEDDIE, TYPHOON, BJM, ETC,ETC. Here is a brand new post for you nuckle heads to get battled up on. As that famous referee says "LETS GET IT ON"!!!

Old 01-27-2002, 01:16 PM
Bruce

Hey Team Liquid will not stand for being an ETC, ETC. Our racing team has a drink'in problem, that should count for something.

Old 01-27-2002, 02:34 PM
Cain Crew

We don't like being called etc. etc. either! We may not be great racers but we are scratch drinkers!...

Old 01-27-2002, 06:15 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

Thumbs up

Sorry guys!!!! I would have been typing forever if I was to name all the teams. Where are all the TALKERS? Next time I will be more direct. So anyways, LETS BRING IT ON!!!!!

Old 01-27-2002, 06:18 PM
WHIPLASH RACING

Talking

TEAM LIQUID,
YOUR GOLDEN AS I BELIEVE A DRINKING PROBLEM IS A PREREQUISIT FRO THE CLASS. HANG AROUND THE PIT AREA THAT TYPHOON IS TALKIN ABOUT. WHEN NOT RACING OR WRENCHING THAT IS WHAT IS USUALLY GOING ON!!!!

Old 01-28-2002, 08:46 AM
Bruce

There, now that's what I'm talk'in about. Thanks.

Old 01-28-2002, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Our saying is REHAB IS FOR QUITERS! and were no quiters.
RANDY
Old 01-28-2002, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You guys can talk all you want till you see what myself, Shorgasm and Traviss have worked out for Factory 1.
First we started with a time tested and proven hull. Shorgasm's BAYLINER! We then enlisted the help of Traviss and his team from Whatchamacallit University to blue print the bottom and make a few minor adjustments to the already flawless design. Traviss and his cohorts have been working tirelessly utilizing multiple feasibility studies in hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, and thermodynamics. They have developed proprietary strake designs very similiar to those used by the Aussies in the America's Cup back in the 80's. Yes that is right a WINGED KEEL! Next, Shorgasm and I have been working on methods to highly modify the HP500EFI and replace the seals so no one will notice. We have patented the methodology and using applied physics and having back tested the model since like yesterday, we calculate that had we employed thisd technology earlier we would have won every race run since this weekend.

When you step into the cockpit you will find space aged materials that are available only to those with top secret security clearance. Traviss has employed his flock of barnyard animals as our crew. Me I am the team manager and will be accepting sponsor monies only from the most discriminating of corporations. We appear to have ENRON as our title sponsor. The check is in the mail according to Mr. Lay CEO.

As far as running the boat we have not decided who will be throttleman, driver and masturbater as of yet but we have a good idea. So RonP, you and Fabio can take your rubber ducky and go home because we will be the CLASS OF THE FIELD!

Oh and BTW, you best keep your wives at home because Traviss will be hitting on them all weekend seeing that his flock of sheep will be busy maintaining the boat.
Old 01-28-2002, 09:49 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts
Shane,
Very creative!! maybe you could sign up the STM Club to sponser all Fl. RACES!
MD
Old 01-28-2002, 10:20 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a sponsorship opportunity. How did that get past us???

Quick Reply: FACTORY ONE WARS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.