Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT - how to move on after a separation? >

OT - how to move on after a separation?

Notices

OT - how to move on after a separation?

Old 01-12-2002, 12:42 PM
supercrash

kook...I've heard That nothing gets you over a tough breakup better than a 18 year old girl hopping up and down on your .....

Old 01-12-2002, 12:47 PM
packinair

I think I am the perfect one to chime in on this post Here is my advice. 1st thing you need to do is boink one of her friends (this is VERY important). then go but several thousand dollars worth of new stuff for your boat and spend the next several months instaling it. if you get it all on and it is still to cold to boat then go buy more. as soon as the weather breaks you take the boat to where ever the hot spot in your area is and apply the "gas or ass noone rides for free thoery." whoever came up with this theory is my hero, it works! (I have yet to take a dime for a boat ride from a girl after my wife bailed ) If you are still feeling down just think how screwed up travis is and think how worse it could be, hell you could be addicted to doin sheep! Good luck

Old 01-12-2002, 12:48 PM
fermin

What's up SC? I've always herd... If there's grass in the infield play ball.

joey

Old 01-12-2002, 12:48 PM
kook

Originally posted by supercrash:
<STRONG>kook...I've heard That nothing gets you over a tough breakup better than a 18 year old girl hopping up and down on your .....</STRONG>
Anyone got a (legal) daughter or niece interested?

Old 01-12-2002, 12:49 PM
GOT MERC?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I AM WITH YOU SUPERCRASH!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO
Just get a rental and move on! It's money well spent!
Old 01-12-2002, 02:37 PM
Registered

Kook... even if you do hear back from her any time in the next couple weeks, she shouldn't hear back from you until she is totally kissing your ass!!! What ever you do, make no attempt to contact her in anyway for any reason. Aloof is the word. You gotta make sure she thinks you couldn't give a rats ass one way or the other what happens. Taking some of packin airs advise would get you there quick. If you need something to spend time and money on, I still need those new gauges.

BT
Old 01-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

I say take Suprecrash's advice !!!!! Damn, that makes me want to.......(nope, not going there!).
Old 01-12-2002, 03:02 PM
Bruce

Unhappy

Sorry to hear about this!! Try not to jump to conclusions, sometimes a little distance can change the perseption. Give her the space and see what happens. You had a friendship before the relationship, now you need to concentrate on looking out for your own best interest. Determine what is best for you, and start putting that into action. The only exception I will say, is if you determine the best thing for you to do is try and salvage the relationship or pursue her - DONT. If you get to that conclusion then go find an 18 year old! Think positive, this is a challenge and an opportunity if you see it that way. Go have some fun!!

Old 01-14-2002, 10:59 AM
SunseekerNY

Dear Kook:

You touched my heart.

I offer the following from experience, and the most important lessons that I have ever learned in my life (the hard way).

Time heals all wounds. This too, shall pass. Every failure leaves you with an opportunity to grow. Seize this moment, not to wallow in your sorrow, but to look deep inside, because your soul will tell you that happiness does not come from other people. It never did. Indeed, true happiness comes from inside.

Don't distract yourself with details. Perform a random act of kindness to a stranger. Then get back to me, and let me know how you feel.

Old 01-14-2002, 11:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Get to the Miami Boat Show and party with all the newly and still single OSO brothers. First to HOOK up with hottie Latino wins

Quick Reply: OT - how to move on after a separation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.