kiss your kids everytime you see them >

kiss your kids everytime you see them

Notices

kiss your kids everytime you see them

Old 09-27-2007, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kiss your kids everytime you see them

About a month or so ago I posted to you guys that jessica and I were going to have a baby. Man yall sent some great photos of all you kids riding in the boats. We sat and starred at them and my tough guys BS faded away as I just smiled at the screen.]

Well things took a U turn yesterday and it has been very hard for me. We went for our first ultrasound to see if we were going to have a boy or girl...

I have been an EMT for six years now and have seen terrible things, but I have always known what steps to take to give it my best to save my patients life.

As we watched the screen zoom in we could clearly see a tiny baby with no heart beat. The doctor said it looked to be a week since the baby had passed away.

I have never felt so helpless in my life. I some how fell I know so many of you guys even though I have only a few of you. Sorry to be going on and on but I am having to be the one stays strong one around the house. Thanks for being there for me to talk to. You guys are like family.

Mike Jones
Old 09-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Registered

Man, I am so sorry to hear that. Keep being strong through this, your wife needs it right now. Once again, so sorry to hear about this.
Brandon
Old 09-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike , Sorry for your loss. Go give Jessica a big hug. I hope good fortune finds you in the near future.
God Bless,
Jim
Old 09-27-2007, 10:11 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

OMG!! I am so sorry to hear that. I have no idea what to say but will keep the 2 of you in my thoughts.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

So sorry to hear this, our thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife, and your little one that is now in a better place. Stay strong, keep your love and your relationship strong, and try again as soon as you're both ready. Modern medicine can work wonders and it may just be a small change or a supplement that will allow you two to have a happy, healthy baby.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Registered

Very very sorry for your loss. While your feelings can only be fully understood by someone who's lost a child, my heart breaks for you. Parents aren't supposed to lose children.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Registered

I am very sorry for your loss. I have 3 little guys and they mean the world to me. Stay strong and positive.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Mike, although we've never met, I think a loss such as yours rings a universal chord in all hearts. Our prayers are with you and Jessica.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Platinum Member
Charter Member

It breaks my heart to read things like this- I'm so sorry for your loss! We have gone through this twice since having our first (she is now 2 1/2), and are still hopeful that we can have another. My wife's doctor went through through this twice as well prior to having her first, and has been a source of inspiration to us. Give it a little time and try again- it will all work out!
Jim
Old 09-28-2007, 12:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts

Sorry for you... but look at positive things... like you two are whealthy, so you may try again later! But it's easy for me to say, I've never been there. I still feel the pain you are going thru... good luck and keep your head up!

Quick Reply: kiss your kids everytime you see them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.