Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West Roll Call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/169888-key-west-roll-call.html)

CAP071 11-01-2007 08:01 PM

Anyone know about what day, and time the poker run boats are due to arrive ? I usually sit drunk at the conch republic and watch them :ernaehrung004:

Ted G 11-01-2007 08:25 PM

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, at about 4

CAP071 11-01-2007 08:28 PM

You mean I have to drink all those days ? Son of a RAddiction:ernaehrung004:

Hot Duck 11-01-2007 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Karaokemike (Post 2322638)
...Also maybe looking for a ride in that Hot Duck Apache.....what do you think Will???

Not a problem, but it will have to be here in OC. I got a call from an OSO member (who shall remain nameless until he/she decides to tell) on Saturday afternoon asking about the boat. This person claimed that a deposit check would be mailed on Monday to secure the sale and the check arrived today. So, the boat is not going to Key West. It now looks like we'll be the ones bumming the rides this coming week.

lucky strike 11-01-2007 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hot Duck (Post 2324995)
Not a problem, but it will have to be here in OC. I got a call from an OSO member (who shall remain nameless until he/she decides to tell) on Saturday afternoon asking about the boat. This person claimed that a deposit check would be mailed on Monday to secure the sale and the check arrived today. So, the boat is not going to Key West. It now looks like we'll be the ones bumming the rides this coming week.

Congrats Will.......Whats next ?

LS

Hot Duck 11-01-2007 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike (Post 2325014)
Congrats Will.......Whats next ?

LS

It's not gone yet. I am happy and sad (at the same time) that it may be going though. Happy that it will end the debate and sad that I might have to give it up. If it does go, I am kinda thinking that a Lip-Ship 39 Top Gun with triple 700's, NXTs, Lip-Ship cabin with head/changing room, a/c, generator etc would work well. I have not seen a triple 39 yet, but the triple 700 package is an option on the Cig web site. Just kidding. It is offered, but it's not what I am after. I am really thinking about a 39 Top Gun with that cabin setup and Zuls from Phil though. It would be a great package, but I am not sure if I want to go new and take a huge depreciation hit that first year. If we go with a Cig, we will more than likely find one a year or two old with a nice cabin and 525's and change the power down the road. We'll see.

Karaokemike 11-01-2007 10:54 PM

Will congrats thats a great boat and I am sure the new owner will be very happy with it. What about rob I heard he was going down.

Hot Duck 11-02-2007 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Karaokemike (Post 2325070)
Will congrats thats a great boat and I am sure the new owner will be very happy with it. What about rob I heard he was going down.

We are all leaving together on Saturday and Rob is still taking his 41.