Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Finally..... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/170710-finally.html)

CAPTAIN CHUCK 10-09-2007 12:11 AM

Finally.....

3 Attachment(s)
Well gentlemen after a looooonnnggggg time of being boatless I, along with my brother Clint, have jumped back into the HP boating world head first. We closed the deal this evening on a 1996 38' Scarab!!!! The boat has twin Merc. 500 HP's (aftermarket springs and exhaust), pre lube oil pressure pump, bravo one drives (150 hours) w/ showers, spinning 4 blade Bravo 1 24p props, 280 Kplanes, Gaffrig gauges, Kiekhaefer controls, Garmin GPS, AC, fridge, Extreme Marine swim platform, bow cover and cockpit cover, like new bimini, and beautiful shiny gel coat all the way around.

In the words of my good buddy Mr. Ed Cozzi, I was told "If you don't buy this boat I will." Ed completed the survey and sea trial on the boat today and he said it runs strong, handles flawlessly and is a great deal for a really nice boat. We are not going to pick it up until the first week of November due to our schedules but I know we will get some good time in when we do pick it up. Thank you Ed for all your help. I will post more pics when we get the boat home.

I do want to say R.I.P. to the poor gentleman that I bought the boat from. He passed away just Saturday from cancer. I know he will be happy that his boat will be taken very good care of.

Here's a couple of pics for now....enjoy!!! :ernaehrung004:

racesdad 10-09-2007 12:17 AM

welcome back to the B.reak O.ut A.nother T.housand owners club

CAPTAIN CHUCK 10-09-2007 12:24 AM

So true...:D
It does seem that as time goes by another thousand won't get you much in this hobby. It should be break out another two thousand (minimum) and we will just start spelling it BOATT.....:p

Thanks bro....I been waiting or this day for a long time.

Chuck

Moses 10-09-2007 12:37 AM

Congrats on the new purchase, it's a beautiful boat. Looks very clean in the pics.:ernaehrung004:

cig1988 10-09-2007 04:16 AM

Congrats Chuck and best of luck.

GOFASTJUNKIE 10-09-2007 06:28 AM

Nice! Like the colors....Enjoy

Jassman 10-09-2007 07:08 AM

Congrats, now you have something to do the GCO Offshore c'mon up. Great lookin boat, Love them Scarab's.

Clay Washington 10-09-2007 07:32 AM

Congrats! Now buy me a beer! :D

rangerrick63 10-09-2007 07:48 AM

Congrats Chuck, That boat caught my eye also, a very nice looking boat. I've always like the Scarabs, you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
Give me a shout if you ever get over this way to do a bit of boating, I'll buy the beer....:ernaehrung004:

kennyo 10-09-2007 07:56 AM

You ought to be able to get some Smokin' UC pics on that bad boy!!!
Oh yeah, I hope your sister in law is not a b*tch!