Notices

39 sutphen om ebay.

Old 10-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holly **** WHAT DID I START!!!!!!!!! Id like to buy it and put my 950s in it. but allready started on the velocity.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
I think its sad when some **** stirrer comes on and tells a story or a poor version of the truth.This thread is a clear example of what Im talking about.People should spend more time writing facts instead of inuendo.
That whole post really made me laugh....I assume you think I'm a sh*t stirrer for posting what was told to me? The only person that obviously got butt hurt over it was you. I hear rumor and BS all the time doesnt mean I choose to believe it, like I said I'm not the judge or jury so I pass no judgement on anyone.....including Fred & Trick Marine.

My intention was to help give the boat some history of ownership.....maybe someone would buy it, I know I would if I could afford to finish it.

If it makes anyone feel better about it PM me and I will edit the post.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
That whole post really made me laugh....I assume you think I'm a sh*t stirrer for posting what was told to me? The only person that obviously got butt hurt over it was you. I hear rumor and BS all the time doesnt mean I choose to believe it, like I said I'm not the judge or jury so I pass no judgement on anyone.....including Fred & Trick Marine.

My intention was to help give the boat some history of ownership.....maybe someone would buy it, I know I would if I could afford to finish it.

WTF is butt hurt? How is posting what was 'told to you' regarding personal info, pertaining to the supposed specifics and details surrounding a deal, about someone and something you know nothing about, helping to give history on the boat??? Dude wise up ... don't bother trying to give opinions and details regarding a deal you were not involved with. Editing or deleting at this point is kinda useless as it has been quoted and is here to stay

And tell me you say you'd buy it if you could afford to finish it ... first you need to buy it as it before thinking about what it would take to finish it
Old 10-10-2007, 07:16 PM
BRD
Registered

I'm having "dirty thoughts" about this boat with 3 outboards hangin off the back of it ..... Someone stop me !??!?!?

Last edited by BRD; 10-10-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong

Im glad your havin a laugh,Im just gettin fed up,with nonsense from people on the board who dont have the real story.

The point here is think before you post, nothing more.
i must be getting old,I'll get down off the stage now.Whoha!!
Old 10-10-2007, 07:22 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

ok, back to the boat? From the picsit looks like it needs:
exhaust, trannies, driveshafts or plug ins?, motor mounts, and power. Minus the motors were looking at $25-30K? Motors $40K min? Easily a project that would eat up probably at least $75K in parts plus the ebay price when it is said and done? Getting like the fine wine scenerio
Old 10-10-2007, 07:28 PM
BRD
Registered

Originally Posted by bob
ok, back to the boat? From the picsit looks like it needs:
exhaust, trannies, driveshafts or plug ins?, motor mounts, and power. Minus the motors were looking at $25-30K? Motors $40K min? Easily a project that would eat up probably at least $75K in parts plus the ebay price when it is said and done? Getting like the fine wine scenerio
Orrrrr ..... maybe an extra bulkhead , a b-brakcet , and some Verados !?!??!??

Yeah Baby !!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 07:31 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

BRD, you would have enough room to put in a lounge where the engine compartment is. Feasibility depends on what the minimum price is. If the package investment is much over $100K probably a tough deal as original owner couldn't get more than $80K a few years ago with a decent boat market and a complete package. Boat also had dry sump sixes I believe. There was a relatively new 39 with four outbaords out there for sale.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:41 PM
BRD
Registered

Yeah ... Double R has a 4 Verado 39 listed up in Canada . 4 outboards is tough ... 3 would be the way to go .... It would be one of those deals that you better really like if you did it 'cause you'd be married to it forever ??!?!? !?!?? Are the drives on there "wet sixes" ?
Old 10-10-2007, 07:54 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Looks like they are wet 6's, in need of a tie bar to boot. I think Mr. Parnell was the overall winner in this deal

Quick Reply: 39 sutphen om ebay.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.