Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boating on Chain this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/171307-boating-chain-weekend.html)

klaw 10-17-2007 11:51 AM

Boating on Chain this weekend

who will be out Sunday looks like in low 70s and sunny could be last weekend for me this year

Klaw

Knot 4 Me 10-17-2007 01:22 PM

I'll be out but will be a bit South of you on the Illinois River. Indeed it looks like it could be that last weekend. Enjoy and be safe!

Jeff

yss 10-17-2007 01:23 PM

Watch out for crazy duck hunters. Opening day is saturday.

Brad Zastrow 10-17-2007 01:53 PM

I will do a fly by of your house on Saturday. I am sure your neighbors will not mind. :violent-smiley-045:

I would like one last ride this year in the Skater. Winterized the other boat and put it to bed.

klaw 10-17-2007 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow (Post 2308747)
I will do a fly by of your house on Saturday. I am sure your neighbors will not mind. :violent-smiley-045:

I would like one last ride this year in the Skater. Winterized the other boat and put it to bed.

hey my neighbors dont mind its just a few on the river get bent out of shape :violent-smiley-045:

Enjoy the run they were talking 40mph next year on river :cool-smiley-027:

Wally 10-17-2007 02:36 PM

I may be up in that neck of the woods picking up a wet saw for a brick project for my house :D .....actually Brad i'll be passing right by your house....my buddy live just past you...i think he's the 3rd house on the river on the left hand side just as you leave Pistakee :D

Brad Zastrow 10-17-2007 08:30 PM

Looks like Sunday will the nicer of the two days. Saturday I am going to the Milwaukee Snowmobile show. I get excited and depressed at the same time thinking about snowmobiling and winter. Sunday is the day to burn some gas up.

Seriously I have been keeping off the river most of the time and only slow running if we go down river.

sommerfliesby 10-18-2007 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow (Post 2309272)
Looks like Sunday will the nicer of the two days. Saturday I am going to the Milwaukee Snowmobile show. I get excited and depressed at the same time thinking about snowmobiling and winter. Sunday is the day to burn some gas up.

Seriously I have been keeping off the river most of the time and only slow running if we go down river.

-Brad...I'm pm-ing you my cell phone #...Team Bad Influence (me, BZ, Kool-Aid Man and like 13 other nutballz) are going to be at the show on Saturday as well. We got rooms in Milwaukee for the night...should be a good time! Ring me up and we'll have a cocktail or two!

mike

klaw 10-18-2007 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow (Post 2309272)
Sunday is the day to burn some gas up.

Thats a shame most of the people on the river including me like the hot rods coming by

A few guys managed to bring to much attention to all of us.

Hope to see you Sunday will be at Harbor Club for lunch I thing