Notices

Any New Information?

Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any New Information?

Is there any new info on the case of the dissappearance of the crew of the fishing charter boat out of Florida? I cannot remember the name of the boat, but the captain, wife and crew were taking two guys to Bimini, but the boat was found abandoned by Cuba, and the two guys were in the life raft.

I had read the whole thread, and last thing posted was that the Coast Guard was taking the two sewers into custody, but they were not talking.

Any updates? Did one of the guys roll over on the other?
Old 10-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they are charging them with murder,have not seen anything new,looks like the evidence is thin,but they are going to go after them pretty hard.alot of blood on the boat,and the "pirates" supposedly let these two clowns go,with all of their luggage and cash.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

We talked about this yesterday at lunch. This is just absolutely sickening to think about.

Remember the 3 folks who hi-jacked the yacht in CA a few years ago? They just convicted the female accomplice too. They fixed the owners to the anchor and threw them overboard. I can only imagine that what happened here was similar or worse.

Absolutely sickening.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:31 AM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty much like Bobcat said. I saw an update on the news a few days ago. They are charging both of them. Thier stories don't match when questioned,blood stains.....hope those muther f's get the death sentence. Should be a major wake up call to anyone who run charters. If I was in this line of work I would have a security plan where all my crew was armed with concealed firearms and maybe even a couple of trained attack dogs for good measures!

Last edited by Tony Montana; 10-21-2007 at 11:33 AM.