2007 Delaware River role call >

2007 Delaware River role call

Notices

2007 Delaware River role call

Old 08-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Delaware River role call

We had another great day on the Delaware River today. There seems to be more and more go fast boat out there latley. Today I saw Fountains, Formulas, Donzis, Bajas, Checkmates, 1 Activator, 1 Pantera (mine ), 1 Powerquest, Scarabs, Sunsations, 1 Warlock, 1 Stephen, and a flat bottom blown jet boat.

People always give the river a bad rap. But I disagree. I think its a great place to go boating. There is always plenty of water (50ft in the chanel). Lots of places to throw a anchor and hang out. Plenty of room to play with the water toys off to the side of the channel out of the way. Listen to the concerts at the Camden water front or cruise by Penns. Landing. Of course see the Fireworks on the water in July. And of course run all the go fast boats.

I use the West Deptford ramp and usually cruise up to Trenton or hang out at the island across from National Park. If you boat in the Delaware River were do drop in and hang out and with what kind of boat.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

I keep mine on a lift in Neshaminy State Park marina. We were out yesterday afternoon till about midnight. There was a real good fireworks show at Burlington island last night.

I was rafted up with mostly cruisers except 2 other of my friends were there with a formula & baja. We saw a Bad Boy Powerboat pull into Curtains to get fuel. looked like it was 30' with a BIG single. We also Saw a 35 ZX Donzi, an Apache, and a 34 Scarab.......And I only traveled about 5 miles.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Delaware River role call-boat-lift.jpg  
Old 08-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

russell
Old 08-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Registered

Hey Russ-- I live two miles south of the Delaware memorial bridges. I always boat on the Maryland side because the C&D
canal is 10 min from the ramp. I have a friend who boats up your way. The island you talk about across from National park how is it nice bottom and beach? I'd like to come up that way whats the best spot to visit first. I have a 31 sonic twin 496hos draws about 2.5. Any suggestions?

Last edited by shaun8747; 08-19-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

shaun8747 you must live down the street from me across from the park, boat looks great! I'm on Enlow Place.

John
Old 08-20-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered

Tell me of a nice ramp on the jersey side and I'll be over there. Since there is no dock anymore @ trenton ramp , my crew refuses to swim to the boat (puzzies).
Old 08-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts

Barber's Basin in Salem, you can be @ the Inn in 20 minutes. Depending on your ride of course
Old 08-20-2007, 05:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shaun8747
Hey Russ-- I live two miles south of the Delaware memorial bridges. I always boat on the Maryland side because the C&D
canal is 10 min from the ramp. I have a friend who boats up your way. The island you talk about across from National park how is it nice bottom and beach? I'd like to come up that way whats the best spot to visit first. I have a 31 sonic twin 496hos draws about 2.5. Any suggestions?
Hi Shaun I used to live near you (North River Drive in Pennsville and in Oakwood Beach in Salem). The Island has a nice sand bottom. No mud (like Pennsville, I really hated to fall off my jet ski and touch the bottom, LOL) and no rocks. Most boats anchor at low tide. You can check out Dave and Busters In Phila. Go up to Burlington and get some grub at Curtains.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jdub
shaun8747 you must live down the street from me across from the park, boat looks great! I'm on Enlow Place.

John
Jdub I have family in Pennsville near you. I go down your street just to look at your boat, LOL. The Excaliber is new right. That boat looks great and looks brand new!!! Hey this thread is about the Delaware River. We lose alot of boats to the C&D already. LOL

Last edited by Russ G; 08-20-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
Tell me of a nice ramp on the jersey side and I'll be over there. Since there is no dock anymore @ trenton ramp , my crew refuses to swim to the boat (puzzies).
I drop in at West Deptford. But you have to watch low tide. Hargrove Marina on Creek Road is nice on Big Timber Creek. I'm sure they are more closer to you.

Quick Reply: 2007 Delaware River role call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.