Notices

Apache To Guardado

Old 10-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Apache To Guardado

Somebody help keep me from doing something silly. I just dropped the price of the Apache to 149K in the classifieds to see if we can move it before Key West. If not, it looks like it will be staying down there at Guardado after Key West to have the cockpit altered and a cabin installed. I hate to cut this boat up, but it is going to come to that unless somebody takes it! I got an e-mail back from Eddie today and he said that they can take it in and begin immediately! This is the last shot if you are interested or want to throw out an offer.

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o14820-en.html

Last edited by Hot Duck; 10-23-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
Somebody help keep me from doing something silly. I just dropped the price of the Apache to 149K in the classifieds to see if we can move it before Key West. If not, it looks like it will be staying down there at Guardado after Key West to have the cockpit altered and a cabin installed. I hate to cut this boat up, but it is going to come to that unless somebody takes it! I got an e-mail back from Eddie today and he said that they can take it in and begin immediately! This is the last shot if you are interested or want to throw out an offer.

they call this an OFFSHORE WEBSITE and you cant sell that boat for 149k?....a great price for a great boat....wake up people...
Old 10-23-2007, 08:47 PM
BRD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=el indio;2315161]they call this an OFFSHORE WEBSITE and you cant sell that boat for 149k?....a great price for a great boat....wake up people...[/QUOTE/]

AMEN !
Old 10-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=BRD;2315206]
Originally Posted by el indio
they call this an OFFSHORE WEBSITE and you cant sell that boat for 149k?....a great price for a great boat....wake up people...[/QUOTE/]

AMEN !

buyers remorse jer?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:28 PM
BRD
Registered

[QUOTE=dreamer;2315230]
Originally Posted by BRD

buyers remorse jer?
Not buyers "remorse" exactly ... Cliffords just kind of in the "doghouse" with me currently thats all ..... I couldn't do this one anyways ... BUT , if someone was looking for a big Apache with blown 1000's and dry sixes ... thats one helluva lotta boat for the $$$ !

Good luck with the sale Will !
Old 10-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=BRD;2315255]
Originally Posted by dreamer

Not buyers "remorse" exactly ... Cliffords just kind of in the "doghouse" with me currently thats all ..... I couldn't do this one anyways ... BUT , if someone was looking for a big Apache with blown 1000's and dry sixes ... thats one helluva lotta boat for the $$$ !

Good luck with the sale Will !
gellner?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

This shows me how broke I really am...
Old 10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't believe that price!!!! That is an awesome boat, for that kind of money you couldn't even come close to getting anything like that. Dry sixes, 1000's, 45' apache!!!!!!! I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on it yet. If you do get rid of it, what is going to be its replacement?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
BRD
Registered

[QUOTE=dreamer;2315270]
Originally Posted by BRD

gellner?
There ya go !

I've gotta stick with stuff that runs on 89 octane !
Old 10-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck

Hmmmmmmmmm If comparing the two offshore sins of selling it for $149,000 or letting Guardado take a race boat and put it through rehab to fit into a new lifestyle? I'd have to say selling it for $149,000 you would never sleep again.

Guardado should take the 45' into protective care immediately!

I'm sure you'll do the right thing......... decisions decisions

Good luck
Jon

Quick Reply: Apache To Guardado

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.