TUFF 28 goes 95mph with 525efi >

TUFF 28 goes 95mph with 525efi

Notices

TUFF 28 goes 95mph with 525efi

Old 11-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by TUFFboat
Yes, kidding aside, when we showed that footage at the boat show, we had alot of exactly that comment. But they were serious. We just figured that anyone that can't tell that we're just doing wheelies is not going to be a potential customer anyway. Still people from performance backgrounds as above and my wife keep saying 'you can't show stuff like that'.
What am I missing... does a nice safe shot of the boat passing by work better that wheelies and roost? Does it have to be simple for everyone, non offensive? I guess I have no marketing skills at all.
I would look at the videos on boattest.com to get some ideas. I think that's pretty close to what sells.

Michael
Old 11-19-2007, 05:56 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,070 Likes on 283 Posts

Movies that show the boat running its best will sell the boat.Why doesnt that make sense?
Old 11-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, I don't think we are saying that. I'm just asking if you show this to promote the boat? And it sounds like you do. Personaly I wouldn't , thats all. I explained why a few pages back.

Now, love the boat, good luck to you guys.

Quick Reply: TUFF 28 goes 95mph with 525efi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.