Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Typhoon Performance Marine (Switching Gears) >

Typhoon Performance Marine (Switching Gears)

Notices

Typhoon Performance Marine (Switching Gears)

Old 11-05-2007, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Typhoon Performance Marine (Switching Gears)

To all our loyal Customers and new Customers. Due to the Spiking gas prices, Internet boat pricing and new boat cost in general we decided to switch gears.
As of November 17 we will be operating as Typhoon sc.. we will not be selling new boats but expanding our service department to offer more services to our customers, we will also be selling Pre-Owned and Brokerage Boats and doing all Mercury waranty for our customers.
For any of our excisting customers: yes we will still do Donzi, Concept and Baja waranty work.. We are getting out of new boat sales.
If interested in any of our excisting new boats and want a great deal hurry before they are all gone..
Visit www.typhoonperformancemarine.com
Sincerely
Frank Civitano
Typhoon Performance Marine
732-477-6157
Old 11-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Registered

WOW! Typhoon's recent move speaks volumes about the difficulties associated with new boat sales. I wish you guys the best of luck in your new and expanded endeavors.

Best regards,
Dan
Old 11-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow. Bummer.....there's a sign of the times.

Good luck.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered

Gonna miss you at the Boat Shows!

Frankie
Old 11-05-2007, 06:02 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Typhoon and staff will do just fine with this. With the way the economy and the sky rocketing of fuel prices this makes sense to me. I really think that most in the new boat business will be feeling this for quite sometime if that have not yet to brgun feeling it already. Best of luck to Frank and the entire staff at Typhoon.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Good luck in your new direction to Frank and the rest of the crew at Typhoon !! Hey Frank just make sure ya keep my boy Jim (MAD MASON) busy shrink wrapping
Old 11-05-2007, 09:18 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Good luck guys, every boater is looking for a great service department, so I expect you will do just fine with that.

One idea to explore would be a traveling repair depot, that way you have to go to all the Poker Runs with a trailer full of bravo butts. Frank of course, must be IN the Poker Run, for advertising purposes, rotate the working mechanics among client rides and the work dock. Fun and profit, is it possible?

I will miss you guys at the boat shows also. Best of luck to all!!
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Banned

I'm suprised more dealers are'nt dropping new boat lines, was just talking about this at lunch today wondering how these dealers could be sitting on so much new inventory without going broke with interest carry
Old 11-06-2007, 07:24 AM

We will be offering on the road service Monday thru Friday and emergency on the road Service on weekends and yes we will attend Poker Runs with some needed parts on our truck. Service has always been the key in any buisness and thats what we want to specilize in. We have the facility the equipment and the men, I want to thank everyone for the kind words and for now I believe this is the best direction.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
We will be offering on the road service Monday thru Friday and emergency on the road Service on weekends and yes we will attend Poker Runs with some needed parts on our truck. Service has always been the key in any buisness and thats what we want to specilize in. We have the facility the equipment and the men, I want to thank everyone for the kind words and for now I believe this is the best direction.

With a guy like Chuck Burke, it is no surprise that your service department, is, and has been top notch for years. Chuck not only possesses years of experience, the knowledge to do things right, the skills to get them done, but most important, has integrity.

Long time friend, racing partner, and customer

Frank Fasulo

Quick Reply: Typhoon Performance Marine (Switching Gears)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.