Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Diesel High Performance package-Is there Demand? >

Diesel High Performance package-Is there Demand?

Notices

Diesel High Performance package-Is there Demand?

Old 11-26-2007, 04:09 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I realize its winter people but lets tone it down a little.

thank you
Old 11-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

snicker snicker
Old 11-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

To get back on subject, anybody hear anything about the tommy bahama boat ? did it work ?
Old 11-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Banned

I don't even know this Beau guy, never done business with him and never will.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

How soon we forget! I guess you have bothered so many others pricing boats you forget what you have done. To make a long story short you had me price you a boat to be built with a bunch of custom options and I in return gave you a price that would make most people on here petition to have me commited. You then came back and said it was too high and you could get a 39 Nortech at dealer cost for 200k. For those of you that are unaware I priced a new 41' boat with Ilmors, Teague drives, full cabin w/ A/C, diesel generator and more for around 200k. You were just price shopping just like you have probably done to every dealer on this board. I have heard you have done it to a few individuals as well. If you deny any of this let me let you know I save every email on my server. I priced you a boat to get one out in the market and at what would have been cost or less by the time I was done and you said it was too high so at that point I figured out you are all talk and still are. Maybe i should go through all of the threads you have started and bring them to the time to see how many tires you have kicked.

By the way you say you are trying to bring stuff to the industry. What have you done? You failed as Nortech dealer with a boat that sells itself. What about Venom boats, Doug Wright, Awesome boats, Supercat Cove, or the Shootout. You have done nothing for this industry except try to ride on the coat tails of others.

Beau
Old 11-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Banned

OK Beau , you emailed me and said you had a 41 mold and could produce a boat and would like to get it on LOTO, I was also offered the LOTO dealership by Nortech after I bought a 50v ,about the same time . I agreed and bought 2 new boats and spent tons of money on advertising and marketing, and sold 6 new and used Nortech's in less than 2 years, Selling boats was a second job as I own my own business, but found boat dealership's harder to profit from vs. Real Estate Development, Had Cigerette and Venom also asked me to be their dealer at LOTO, was very unhappy with the product. Supercat Cove was a project I put together and had a key partner bail out at a key time.Shootout is still a high priority and I'm working on each and every day to keep it at LOTO. Had Chief approach me about Rep'ing their 41 also and felt their name was better than buying a boat from an individual with a mold in his garage. When I compared your spec's that were very imcomplete to others I felt you were too high for me to offer a no name boat and make money on it. I'm sorry you have bad feelings over just pricing a boat. I apologize and hope you and I can just move forward, ok?, Jim
Old 11-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Registered

My garage? I had 7500 square feet here. Where do you come up with your facts? My thing was the same deal I could pour money into my grading business or sink with boats. You pursued me for almost a year wanting to price boats different ways. You told me you were a dealer for Konrad and Arneson as well. At one point you said you had a pair of 800 Teagues, 1450 Sterlings, and 1000 Custom Performance engines sitting in your shop that you could use. What happened to all of this stuff?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Banned

had a pair of Teague 800's yes and sold them put Nortech motors in instead, never had Sterling 1450's and don't believe they even make that hp, never heard of custom performance engines, was never Konrad or Arneson dealer. so I guess your saying you don't want to just move on
Old 11-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Registered

So your saying you lied, I have the email where you stated all of those things.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Banned

go ahead and email them to me. are you sure your comments are exact email quotes, I also keep all my emails.

Quick Reply: Diesel High Performance package-Is there Demand?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.