Notices

What to do with my Boat?????

Old 11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts
Default What to do with my Boat?????

I have been trying to sell my Donzi 26 ZX for over 8 months now, I know the market is down, but things are not that bad, I have had some calls recently but no ones followed thru, I reduced the asking price to 42,000 that is a steal for a 26 ZX with the option I have. Any advice would be appriciated. Here the link to the boat.

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o17257-en.html
Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Check with your accountant and see if a donation makes sense for you.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:22 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good looking boat and appears clean, did you ask this question in the Donzi Owners forum?
Old 11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost as frustrating is that I would love your boat and the price is right. Unfortuantly I have to sell my boat before I make any other moves on a new one. I have the boat on blocks right now while I have some repairs made on my trailer. I am going to wait till Spring before I list my boat officially. I was just about to list the boat in July when the motor broke and I had to put in a new motor. Very Frustrating.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:51 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks for compliment on my boat, I have asked everywhere about my boat, It is a great boat at a great price, I am just trying to get my payoff, I dont need to sell the boat, I want to move up and I dont want to trade it in. I have alot of upgrades and it is a rare setup for a 26ZX Donzi, I might have to wait till spring, to sell it. Thanks alot guys

www.WMFwatercraft.com
Old 11-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

DOnzi

I have the same problem with my Formula 272. It's a lot older boat then yours but there is no interest.. It's a true classic so I might just keep the old girl. (Especialy since my 33 is history.... )
Old 11-19-2007, 07:29 AM
Burnin' Love
Gold Member

I was in the same situation as you,as far as boat set up with lots of add on performance extras, and I ended up trading it in. You never get out what you put into it, but the used boat market sucks right now.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think around 40K would have been a fair price back during the summer. During the winter, who knows. I wouldn't expect to get money back on the upgrades, just usually doesn't work that way. Good luck with the sale, looks like a nice, clean low hour boat.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Registered

I've been thinking with the way the boat market has been that having a thread or something where we could have swap for etc. etc. might move some of these boats.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Registered

join the club, i have 2 boats for sale, my 33 ocean express and a 2950 pro line sport fishing, no activity on either one..
im thinking with the time of year,economy, gas, housing, mortgage meltdown and election, the R word being floated around,everyone is either waiting to see whats going to happen in 08,or wait and see how cheap things are going to get.. as i hear about more and more it seems that cash is king and hang on to it if ya got it....

Quick Reply: What to do with my Boat?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.