Got my new boat. maiden voyage today! >

Got my new boat. maiden voyage today!

Notices

Got my new boat. maiden voyage today!

Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sometimes the best things come in small packages.

Funny how today a 16' boat is considered small.

My 1st boat, 17' Sea Sprite, had 5x more storage space, and could haul more people than my current 32' boat. Go figure. But I wouldn't go back.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gino, I definatly agree with you. It is nice to have a hastle free boat,especially when you consider the High Maintenance Beast you have .Some of the most relaxing boating I have done in a long time was on a used pontoon boat,that cost as much as a set of my props for the skater.Enjoy the Donzi!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
Wanna race Gino???

1996 Four Winns Unlimited 191 with 2003 Factory Volvo Penta 5.7 GXi EFI motor-320hp...and like you said a blast to drive!!!!

Always good to have a back up boat. One back up boat not three like you!!
That's beautiful! That's what I need to move up to eventually!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Wow, a Gino story that actually has a happy ending.
Nothing scratched, broken, blown-up, liquified, flipped over, flying objects, trips to the emergency room, and the girlfriend isn't even complaining.

Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?
Come on guys, you know better then that. When do I ever have a day of boating without at leat one aggrevating incident?
You can see by the condition of it (notice the tear down the middle), I didn't let it ruin my day. The only part that sucks is; so much for going into the yard and going right on plane! Now it's 5 mph everywhere. The "no wake" restriction just started 11-15! Wouldn't you know it! Now the boat is pretty much useless to me! Ocean is too rough, intercoastal is no wake! Anybody want to but a Donzi!
Attached Thumbnails Got my new boat. maiden voyage today!-donzi-ticket-002.jpg  
Old 11-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Way to go Gino, we have the most fun in the litte boats. I don't think I would be happy without the big boat but the little boats are just so much more fun and stress free. You just need to get a baby cat to match the big cat

Old 11-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Come on guys, you know better then that. When do I ever have a day of boating without at leat one aggrevating incident?
You can see by the condition of it (notice the tear down the middle), I didn't let it ruin my day. The only part that sucks is; so much for going into the yard and going right on plane! Now it's 5 mph everywhere. The "no wake" restriction just started 11-15! Wouldn't you know it! Now the boat is pretty much useless to me! Ocean is too rough, intercoastal is no wake! Anybody want to but a Donzi!
Now that is too GD funny.
Sorry about your luck on that one.
I knew there had to be a story.

I have ticket that looks similar when I got arrested at PIB.
Don't ask
Old 11-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I colleceted a few of those for no reason on the IC. The water cops are all azz hol's. I know the Major of Deerfield Beach so I won't say any more.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:43 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If the parking lot in MacDonalds is big enough I have pulled the BT in. No drive through though. Usually have to park at a close by shopping center or church if not on Sunday
Old 11-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADOX
I colleceted a few of those for no reason on the IC. The water cops are all azz hol's. I know the Major of Deerfield Beach so I won't say any more.
I'm lucky, it could have been a ticket! I'm only upset I didn't realize it's a no wake zone! My fun, care free boating just went out the window!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

One of the reasons I moved from Boca to the West coast.
I had it with the IC - BS. and at times I really enjoyed cruising down to Ft. Laud. or Miami from the Palm Beaches. Often the open seas are to rough for a comfortable ride. (at least for my boat size, I had) I gave up on the IC.
But damn I miss the bars, restaurants and seenary.

Quick Reply: Got my new boat. maiden voyage today!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.