Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Not again- Fountain propaganda has crossed international lines. >

Not again- Fountain propaganda has crossed international lines.

Notices

Not again- Fountain propaganda has crossed international lines.

Old 11-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
If you're the best why do you have to tell everyone your the best.
They're probably the best on the race course, thats it.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Do you guys get this upset when you see a Ford F-150 commercial? How about the new Silverado commercial? Toyota? THOSE are very realistic...what with the giant teeter-totter in the desert...
Honestly..it's called marketing...it sells boats.
I'm starting to think those that are the biggest complainers about Fountain's advertising are a bit insecure with themselves.
Let it go....enjoy your boat.
If it were Cigarette, I don't think I'd be hating on them...c'mon, thier LOGO says "Offshore World Champion," when's the last time that happened?
Old 11-19-2007, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Do you guys get this upset when you see a Ford F-150 commercial? How about the new Silverado commercial? Toyota? THOSE are very realistic...what with the giant teeter-totter in the desert...
I'm starting to think those that are the biggest complainers about Fountain's advertising are a bit insecure with themselves.
If it were Cigarette, I don't think I'd be hating on them...c'mon, thier LOGO says "Offshore World Champion," when's the last time that happened?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good old NC attitude from Reggie...........see you guys don't understand us NC folks, yall under-estimate us as being redneck hillbilly folks, when we set records, we just wanna rub it in a bit! Its that positive lift hull that makes reggie the way he is......LMAO!!
Old 11-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Registered

Old 11-19-2007, 09:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great video!

They are proud of a lifetime of winning.

Seems to me like we all win, when manufactures push design and materials to the limit.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always thought of Reggie as a cartoon charecter, and come on, its not possible to get angry with sponge bob, same goes for Reggie, except at the '05 worlds when he said on the radio that cats were too dangerous to be pleasure boats.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=sommerfliesby;2340669]Do you guys get this upset when you see a Ford F-150 commercial? How about the new Silverado commercial? Toyota? THOSE are very realistic...what with the giant teeter-totter in the desert...
If it were Cigarette, I don't think I'd be hating on them...c'mon, thier LOGO says "Offshore World Champion," when's the last time that happened?[/QUOTE]

ok... i dont mean to stir some crap here however i had to say something. were you in keywest 2005....p3-19 pollo tropical world champion.....were you in keywest this year...p3-19 put a whoopin on all boats in its class however broke out and got last place points......

both boat manufacturers are very good.. however, cigarette is after a different market, and fountain has dominated the racing circuit. its two beautiful and amazing boats they just have a different markey they go after...kudos to both manufacturers...both boats, legends, both creators, legends as well.....reggie fountain legend - don aronow - legend....enough said !! enough with the hating from every angle.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

i like the video.....alot of free advertising for Outer-Limits as well
Old 11-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Who cares? The man deserves bragging rights. I found the video amusing. More power to him.

Quick Reply: Not again- Fountain propaganda has crossed international lines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.