Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Airtime you out of the hospital yet? >

Airtime you out of the hospital yet?

Notices

Airtime you out of the hospital yet?

Old 11-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks guys boy is this a pain in the azz I mean bellie. its my parents 50th year of marrige. SO my sister has a limo and dinner train for to night for all of us on the cape. I have to go or it will kill my mom. I still feel like chit everytime I get up or sit up, or walk around it hurts even with the pills.I hope they didn't cut anything else in there or leave something. the guy next to me at the hospital was back in because they cut a wall to his guts, he went home and came back that night they had to re open him up. my friends mother died there 10yrs ago my wifes friends aunt died there to same operations as mine. my doc was pissed that I didn't go to his hospital but the firemen would not take me there the other one was closer. and I wasn't going to drive on tuesday from one to the other. well at night I don't take any meds that way I can see how I feel in the morning.I hope I will wake up this week and poof feel better, they have a date for dec 10 to do my knee replacement, but that might get moved since this happened the office said it was all right but got to see what the doc has to say. sooner the better well going to go lurk and then lay down. thanks see yah.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Art that is good about the Knee surgery!! I know you thought it was going to be a long time before they got that all squared out!!! Hope you feel better soon, I only got two panels in today!!!! It was the hardest part of the roof so I am not to bummed out.

Jon
Old 11-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
whats up ,happy thanksgiving guys and girls, boy that was fun, I can't sit at my desk yet too sore, oh they made 5 holes in me one at 2 1/2 to 3'' the other 4 about a inch, I think it would of been easier if it was just one 5 to 7'' cut instead. the best part was when I tried to sneek out of the house at 430am with the firemen. shrrrs I don't want to wake my family up I told them got to go pains bad see yah art
Haven't they heard measure twice & cut once LOL Best wishes and quick recvoery Art. Happy T-day I think carved my turkey up cleaner than they carved you!

Chris
Old 11-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whats up ,happy thanksgiving guys and girls, boy that was fun, I can't sit at my desk yet too sore, oh they made 5 holes in me one at 2 1/2 to 3'' the other 4 about a inch, I think it would of been easier if it was just one 5 to 7'' cut instead. the best part was when I tried to sneek out of the house at 430am with the firemen. shrrrs I don't want to wake my family up I told them got to go pains bad see yah art
Same thing happened to me this time last year, one cut 3 inches long.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Haven't they heard measure twice & cut once LOL Best wishes and quick recvoery Art. Happy T-day I think carved my turkey up cleaner than they carved you![ you did ha haah ha]

Chris
hey last night the pain got worst and theres a hard spot where the 3'' cut was none at the other 4 cuts so I waited till noon today and they told me to come back, actually they wanted me to come in last night at 1am and I said no. so I have a infection now and they gave me more pain pills and antibiotics to take to night and call the surgeon in the morning jon call me I'll tell yah the long story
Old 11-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tricky919
Same thing happened to me this time last year, one cut 3 inches long.
did they make one cut or 5 cuts like mine, someone else I talked to there said there daughter only had 2 cuts, not the 5 like I had he must of forgot what he was taking out ones on the bellie button 3'',one 3'' above that, 3 on waist line, hard to put pants on sweats only so where were yours
Old 11-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered

Let me know when your next one is, I will pay the doctor to put a Yanks tattoo on your azz.... Glad you made it out ok.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did they make one cut or 5 cuts like mine, someone else I talked to there said there daughter only had 2 cuts, not the 5 like I had he must of forgot what he was taking out ones on the bellie button 3'',one 3'' above that, 3 on waist line, hard to put pants on sweats only so where were yours
Just one 3 inch cut. The surgeon was the chief of surgery at Greenwich hosp. in Ct.. He explained to me that the biggest risk of this surgery is infection to the incision, and he feels more comfortable with only one cut. I just wanted it out asap. Had the surgery at 9am and left the hosp. at 4pm..
Old 11-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Art hang in there bud. Get Well!
Old 11-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by masher44
Let me know when your next one is, I will pay the doctor to put a Yanks tattoo on your azz.... Glad you made it out ok.
thanks your the best

Quick Reply: Airtime you out of the hospital yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.