Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Price range for redoing interior (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/174289-price-range-redoing-interior.html)

ls1nova 11-29-2007 06:50 PM

Price range for redoing interior

2 Attachment(s)
So what is the going rate for getting 2 bolsters, and back seat redone? I'm shopping for a good interior place in my area and I'm trying to get an Idea on what I should expect to pay.

Thanks,
Frank

Here's a couple of pix on the seats.

plumbers crack 11-29-2007 06:56 PM

interior mprice

I got a quote last week for around $6,000.00 just a rcover no foam or bases.

ls1nova 11-29-2007 07:00 PM

WOW!

I just got off the phone with a shop that I sent pix to. And they said $2600 to recover. He said that he would repair the foam as needed, but it could cost extra. This price was for the newer carbon fiber look fabric. That is also with me taking the seats off the bases and bringing them to his shop.

Frank

BY U BOY 11-29-2007 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by ls1nova (Post 2353305)
WOW!

I just got off the phone with a shop that I sent pix to. And they said $2600 to recover. He said that he would repair the foam as needed, but it could cost extra. This price was for the newer carbon fiber look fabric. That is also with me taking the seats off the bases and bringing them to his shop.

Frank

Did you decide to not sell the boat?

I have been looking for a new boat and keep coming back to yours but the back seat is the only thing that i know my better half would not like.

plumbers crack 11-29-2007 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by ls1nova (Post 2353305)
WOW!

Frank

Maybe Ill send my stuff!

ls1nova 11-29-2007 07:07 PM

I'm going to sell the Velocity this spring. The Powerplay I'm keeping. The interior is reguarding the Powerplay, the Velocity interior is in great shape.

Frank

ls1nova 11-29-2007 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack (Post 2353311)
Maybe Ill send my stuff!

What kind of boat? Does that price include them taking it apart and putting back together? Do you have alot of side panels, ect.?

Lucky for me I only have the 2 bolsters, then the 3 man bolster in the back. On the Powerplay the seats sweep forward on the sides instead of having side panels.

Frank

ls1nova 11-29-2007 07:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2353309)
Did you decide to not sell the boat?

I have been looking for a new boat and keep coming back to yours but the back seat is the only thing that i know my better half would not like.

Here is a shot of the Velocity back seat.

BY U BOY 11-29-2007 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by ls1nova (Post 2353330)
Here is a shot of the Velocity back seat.

I was just going off of what i saw in the classifieds under PP.The 33 is aswome.

ls1nova 11-29-2007 07:31 PM

ahh, ok. Sorry I misunderstood. I just bought the boat. It's in the classifieds but I guess the old owner left the ad up. It's undergoing a complete repower as we speak. I'm really digging this boat so far!

Frank