Life Line group buy is on!

Notices

Life Line group buy is on!

Old 11-14-2007, 04:45 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Life Line group buy is on!

Jim at Top Notch is going to do a group buy for us. He is a new oso advertiser. He is willing to sell the pleasure jacket #160 for $250.00each plus shipping. He will chime in to let you know more details soon. You can order the inside one color the outside another and the piping another for same price.

http://www.topnotchperformancemarine...ckets-c55.html
Old 11-14-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

well done, great price
Old 11-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Tony , I might be looking for 5 of them.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:51 PM
GB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great news! Thanks for doing our home work! Makes everyone a winner!
Old 11-15-2007, 08:55 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Hello OSO, members and guests.
My name is Jim Brown from Top Notch Performance Marine.
I am happy to be here with all of you as a new advertiser. Some of the products that I carry are Livorsi marine, Accon marine, Lifeline, Stainless marine, Leverage cleaning products and more. To get things kicked off on the right foot, I am offering the Lifeline jackets at an incredible low price of $250.00 plus shipping.These jackets can be ordered in a single or 2 color option. We can do the outside of the jacket 1 color and the inside another color, we can also do the piping on the jacket around the sleeves and at the bottom of the jacket in a different color. These jackets are avialible in Gray, Black, Red, Royal blue, Yellow and Orange. Standard sizing is small 30"-36" chest, medium 36"-42" chest, large 42"-48" chest. If you require special sizing custom measurements can be taken. This sale will be good through November 21st. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank-you and be safe! out there. If you have any questions please contact me at
phone 810-923-8653
email [email protected]
Old 11-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

can you show me an example of the 2 color with another color on the piping
Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Boomer35, I'm sorry I dont have any pictures of this combo.
This is just something that Kent and I have come up with to offer you. I can tell you that the entire outside will be one color and the entire inside if you choose can be a 2nd color, and the piping can also either be the same as the outside or a different color. I have pretty good size pictures on my web site that might make it easier for you to visualize this. Hope this helps Jim
Old 11-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm in the market for a pair of vests.
I know everyone swears by Life-lines, but I thought I'd seen somewhere that they are not USCG approved.
Is that true? If so why aren't they?
I've seen comments from the racers that they wouldn't wear anything other than a life-line, What makes them that much better.
I'm just curious.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The USCG certification procedure is pricey and labor intensive for a small co such as LL.. But, their jackets float my fat butt just as well as ANY CG approved one I have, and better than some. As far as quality of the materials and components, you wont find any better..

Jim, I pinged ya a question via email..
Old 11-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Registered
Gold Member

bouyhunter, That is a very good question about not being USCG approved. Lifeline jackets are not USCG approved because they are custom made, one at a time. Not every jacket they produce is the same. I can tell you that these are the only jackets that I'm aware of that will not come off your body if you are ejected from the boat. And they will turn you face up in the water if you happen to be unconscious.

Quick Reply: Life Line group buy is on!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.