Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
whats the best place to advertise water front home in tampa fl? >

whats the best place to advertise water front home in tampa fl?

Notices

whats the best place to advertise water front home in tampa fl?

Old 12-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
jim your phone should be ringing right about now! rm
on a conf call... call u in a few.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i was hoping a few of the oso surfers can ponit me in the direction of some fishing/small boat websites as my place is right off tampa bay and has its own concrete boat ramp right on my property where you can launch a 25' boat. whats the oso owned fishing site?
I don't know about Tampa specific, but this is a big one:
http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zeromain?id=1
And they have a real estate classifieds section.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

how ya been nick? hope alls well with you and yours. i have such a great time down there im ready to sell my place here and buy a little place directly on the beach in the caribbean town of puerto viejo it's about an hour north of panama. it's a little hippie spot where bob marley is a god and you can burn a fatty on the front steps of the police station without anyone giving you a hard time. im looking to buy a small hotel in downtawn san jose as well and turn it into a massage parlor...the happy ending kind give me a ring when you can do lunch this week or next. rm
Sounds awesome! A rat-style massage place would be sweet. Sign me up. I'm available all week and next, I'll call ya!
Old 12-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Rat.. the add is good here.

Tell me some more info. I might be interested.
im right off tampa bay 100 yards from the tampa oldsmar line the tampa tax mills are less. is on a dead end street so there is very little traffic the lots 60x155 has its own boat ramp. i sold my stilt house next door for 400k 10 months ago or so. most of thehomes in the area are in the 500k range with the house at the end of the that sold for 1 mil. the house on my lot is 1100 sq foot 1/1 with a huge deck and a floating dock. the house is only 10 feet from the wqater and grandfathered in. if you built an addition you'll have a smokin house worth 350 to 450k depending how big your addition is. i had plans dwan up for a 2/2 addition with a family room tha i'll include with the sale. i want to net 125k on the sale. rm hit me with you email and i can send you some pics. rm
Old 12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered

" I am looking to buy a little run down hotel in downtown San Jose, refurbish it with new paint and vinyl mattresses..."

LMFAO!!! You are the BEST! I am still dying over here!

Better get the heavy duty vinyl for stecz
Old 12-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

let the neighbors know , i would venture to say they would want to scoop that up quick for a larger yard ..

best to ya in paradise
Old 12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

im right off tampa bay 100 yards from the tampa oldsmar line the tampa tax mills are less. is on a dead end street so there is very little traffic the lots 60x155 has its own boat ramp. i sold my stilt house next door for 400k 10 months ago or so. most of thehomes in the area are in the 500k range with the house at the end of the that sold for 1 mil. the house on my lot is 1100 sq foot 1/1 with a huge deck and a floating dock. the house is only 10 feet from the wqater and grandfathered in. if you built an addition you'll have a smokin house worth 350 to 450k depending how big your addition is. i had plans dwan up for a 2/2 addition with a family room tha i'll include with the sale. i want to net 125k on the sale. rm hit me with you email and i can send you some pics. rm
I've been there. It's one of the nicer, more quiet, natural-looking streets that you could find in the bay area. Great location.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Shoot an email to OSO member OutlawMark at outlawmark(a)msn.com

They just moved down there, and his wife is a RE agent. They may be interested, or she may can market it for you.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

stecz, wtf! holla at me bro
Old 12-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered

Rat, pm me the specifics on your place, I am looking at second home properties now.

Quick Reply: whats the best place to advertise water front home in tampa fl?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.