Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL >

Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Notices

Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Old 12-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are all the places that he has lived. I could get more info, but it costs $.

NORTH FORT MYERS, FL
ESSEX, MA
ROCKLAND, MA
TAUNTON, MA
PLYMOUTH, MA
MIDDLEBORO, MA
LIVERMORE FALLS, ME
ABINGTON, MA
HAMILTON, MA
Old 12-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Banned

I dont mean to sound negetive, but you did wait a LONG time to get the help of the board.....hopefully there wont be a next time....

I'm sorry to hear of your circumstance, I hope you got your money back through your credit card company
Old 12-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Wow! Thats a lot of places to live! Thanks for the information White Knuckles. This spring was blown by bad communication and flase promises from the seller. Then this summer I had a friend convince me that I would invest more money into finding this guy, or the boat, than I would get in restitution. So I kinda gave up on it, plus I got really busy with work. Now that I'm slow now, my attention has moved back to this guy.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by spazboz
Wow! Thats a lot of places to live! Thanks for the information White Knuckles. This spring was blown by bad communication and flase promises from the seller. Then this summer I had a friend convince me that I would invest more money into finding this guy, or the boat, than I would get in restitution. So I kinda gave up on it, plus I got really busy with work. Now that I'm slow now, my attention has moved back to this guy.
You have again avoided answering if you got your money back from your credit card company or not.

I SURELY hope you didnt intentionally run people around searching for a guy who took your money on a boat that you never got, when you got your money long ago from your CC company.

This board is full of great people who will bend over backwards for you and it would be a shame if you used the resources of this community for your own personal down time at work.

If you got your money back and have a personal vendetta against the seller, great.... but dont waste the generosity of the board on your personal agenda. Your welcome to announce you got a bad deal...but dont get people invloved unless you truly lost money..... I have suggested/asked more than once with no response....I feel safe in saying you are avoiding the question, for a reason....
Old 12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If and only If you have all the paperwork detailing the sale and receipts from your CC company to back up what transaction you say has occurred and have not been re-imbersed from your CC company all it takes is a trip to the Lee county courthouse with all documentation and a warrant will be sworn out for this individual for a crime of Theft BY Deception. They will track him down , arrest him , and he will have to post bond and make restitution for the money he owes you...this is very simple, but you must do this .....

On a side note....Sucks you are in this situation but shame on you for waiting this long to do something about it.

Bryan
Old 12-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

-Have received no restitution-
Old 12-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thank you very much for all of your information Byran. I will work on taking that action.

-Nick-
Old 12-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered

Call the state attorney general in your state and in Florida the call is free the advice is free and you just might get one or the two to file charges. And Call the police or the hiway patrol down there and tell them about this guy who knows they might not like him either. but dont let him get away scott free because he will do it again for sure if you get a real address just pay Tony Soprano to pay him a visit.

Quick Reply: Bad Boat deal in Fort Myers, FL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.