It's cold here Need new job >

It's cold here Need new job

Notices

It's cold here Need new job

Old 12-18-2007, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fabricator
There were a few times we were out there and called it an early day. My older son is slightly asthmatic and he had breathing issues on those occasions, and I was even coughing and hacking myself. When red tide is heavy it can ruin your day.

Hey Mark, I've got a RE question for you. Would you mind PMing or emailing me so I can ask? Thanks...D

I'd be happy to help, etc. I seem to have PM turned off? To make it easier at the moment, here is my work e-mail: [email protected] Just put OSO in the subject line.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dwtinc
After researching Florida and all of the reasons to go or not to go I found out about redtide. Is that a big deal or has it been blown out of control. I have never heard of it before and suprised me no one on here mentioned it.
I have personally killed more fish, than red tide!

Notice the date stamp on the photo, and Debbie's attire.
Attached Thumbnails It's cold here Need new job-d%2520grou%255b.jpg  
Old 12-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Registered

Thats about what I am learning about redtide. I also would like to think the chances of getting sick due to cold weather would far out way that. Mark I will shoot you an e-mail tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Registered

Thats about what I am learning about redtide. I also would like to think the chances of getting sick due to cold weather would far out way that. Mark I will shoot you an e-mail tomorrow.
Sounds good. Anybody is free to contact me - unless you are complaining about my spelling!

Oh, always put OSO in the subject line so I know it is a brother and not spam.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Banned

I've lived in Florida over 40 years, and never have gotten sick from red tide. And I've always lived near the water.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Registered

Its amazing how many different reasons people come up with why they are not happy with where they live. I like where I live and the friends I have. If it wasn't for the cold I would never consider any move. Its 18 degrees right now and it does not feel that bad tonight even though it sucks. No snow and the wind is not blowing but that will change fast. Still I think positive.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Its amazing how many different reasons people come up with why they are not happy with where they live. I like where I live and the friends I have. If it wasn't for the cold I would never consider any move. Its 18 degrees right now and it does not feel that bad tonight even though it sucks. No snow and the wind is not blowing but that will change fast. Still I think positive.
DWT,

Been following this thread but I don't think you ever said where you were living now.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Registered

Missouri
Old 12-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Registered

Missouri is a good cheap place to live and we have the Lake of the Ozarks. They are having the Shootout again this year. Missouri has never really thrived and the economy stays pretty steady. Housing is affordable and there are jobs for the ones that want to work. Jobs in gerneral are not top paying. And the weather sucks. The joke is here if you don't like the weather stick around it will be different tomorrow.