Like Tree0Likes

Monster marine???

Reply

Old 12-19-2007, 08:22 PM
  #21
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tallahassee, FL
My Boat: 1987 Donzi 22; 2008 Donzi 28 ZXO
Posts: 1,660
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
I know I will never have another gaffrig product on any boat of mine, and will tell others the same.
That seems a bit ridiculous at this point, everything still has to play out before anyone goes there.
VetteLT193 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:30 PM
  #22
Registered
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ohio / Florida
Posts: 1,136
Default

Crooks go bankrupt (on purpose) and change their names to a new business all the time. All the time! Seen it more times than I can count. Oh, Crud. Here we go again....

Mark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:34 PM
  #23
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
iTrader: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boat: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,820
Default

Originally Posted by JasonSmith View Post
I found this the other day.
www.certifiedcustommarine.com
Wonder when they will be up & running?

i like the catagory "Drives and drive $hit"
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 10:59 PM
  #24
Registered
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
My Boat: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
Posts: 12,756
Default

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP View Post
Everybody calm down please.

I spoke to Mike today and he has absolutely nothing to do with Trick Marine except for taking the site and domain. He is getting all the Trick stuff off the site and just putting his product on there.

He too was involved in the scam by Fred.

He said that he is not trying and won't compete with his dealers/distributors, so at this time we should all just wait it out and see how it plays out.

Don't get all OSO crazy...YET!!!

Have a great Holiday!!

Kirk
Bad move.....obviously he has not seen all the BAD info pointing to that URL and web address.....Google "trick marine" and see what pops up on the first page of links!!!!! I wouln't have that URL pointing to my new OR old business!!! Very lame. Best thing is to delete the site!
PhantomChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:59 PM
  #25
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wi.
My Boat: 2000 42 Lightning
Posts: 486
Default

After all the hashing out of the name I would think the web site might be worth 2 bucks.
satisfied1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 12:26 AM
  #26
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 156
Default

A judge probably will have another opinion on that 2 dollars.
dwtinc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:15 AM
  #27
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
boatman22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Magnolia, Texas
My Boat: Faja 40 Outlaw
Posts: 2,124
Default

Originally Posted by JasonSmith View Post
I found this the other day.
www.certifiedcustommarine.com
Wonder when they will be up & running?
Could this be........JS
boatman22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:10 AM
  #28
Michigan Mad Man
Racer
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ruby, Mi
My Boat: Crockett Marine Engines - OPA Class 6 Champions 2007
Posts: 1,171
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
I know I will never have another gaffrig product on any boat of mine, and will tell others the same.
I am happy with all mine they worked flawless all season Thanks Mike........

Last edited by TylerCrockett; 10-31-2010 at 11:27 AM.
TylerCrockett is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
  #29
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boat: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 11,081
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
I know I will never have another gaffrig product on any boat of mine, and will tell others the same.
ok i'll clarify my own post;
most on here know my feelings on this whole subject. I called it two years ago, Fred and I made our peace and went on. then boom, the doo hits the fan.
I have had gaffrig gauges before and they work fine, my 311 had them, HOWEVER, if Mike has only taken the site over, imo it should be removed, I find it hard to believe that any inventory was remaining after the ebay fire sale. It is my personal option that, IF mike in anyway has anything to do with any portion of trick marine making any money in the marine industry I will boycott them, plain and simple. I, nor do the other members/customers that were burned in this fiasco for the past few years should feel obligated to help anyone that helps(ed) fred make a red cent.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:32 AM
  #30
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
boatman22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Magnolia, Texas
My Boat: Faja 40 Outlaw
Posts: 2,124
Default

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
ok i'll clarify my own post;
most on here know my feelings on this whole subject. I called it two years ago, Fred and I made our peace and went on. then boom, the doo hits the fan.
I have had gaffrig gauges before and they work fine, my 311 had them, HOWEVER, if Mike has only taken the site over, imo it should be removed, I find it hard to believe that any inventory was remaining after the ebay fire sale. It is my personal option that, IF mike in anyway has anything to do with any portion of trick marine making any money in the marine industry I will boycott them, plain and simple. I, nor do the other members/customers that were burned in this fiasco for the past few years should feel obligated to help anyone that helps(ed) fred make a red cent.
I agree 100% Bad move on Gaffrig part.
boatman22 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: Monster marine???


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser