Notices

Monster marine???

Old 12-31-2007, 05:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ugh

Last edited by TheDingy; 12-31-2007 at 05:23 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
You are SOOOOO wrong about this. The Trick website has a significant value and is an asset of the company- an insolvent company which technically makes it the property of the creditors. Gaffrig pulled some back-door deal to jump to the head of the line and grab this asset out from under the rest of Trick's creditors.

As far as I'm concerned, the owners of Gaffrig have no charachter or ethics whatsoever. They are stepping on the backs of people who have been knocked down by Fred Cecil.

There's a proper ethical and legal way to do things. Gaffrig chose a shortcut. I hope those that Trick owed don't stand by and let this happen.

I personally will never own a Gaffrig product nor never recommend one. I'll go out of my way to tell this story to anyone who might consider purchasing one of their products.
Significant value? are you serious?

And, for all you know Gaffrig did go through the proper channels. You might consider buying one of these:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/8e6c/images/2070/
Old 12-31-2007, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Gaffrig pulled some back-door deal to jump to the head of the line and grab this asset out from under the rest of Trick's creditors.

As far as I'm concerned, the owners of Gaffrig have no charachter or ethics whatsoever. They are stepping on the backs of people who have been knocked down by Fred Cecil.

You never know all the facts in any situation. A vendor can have a secured postion through contract.

Personally I doubt if there is anything there to reconcile the debt. All you can do is file a claim and let the lawyers and court suck off the cream and you get the dregs.

A company can file for protection and reorginization or two vendors or wronged customers can file against them in that county and force them into bankruptcy.

Big difference between chapter 11 and chapter 13.

Last edited by The Menace; 12-31-2007 at 07:58 AM.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have ordered from monster marine with reluctancy but Mike was very helpful and came through with the order. from reading all the horror stories about trick marine mike will be a great asset to this web site link. I am know comfortable with ordering from monster marine. just my .02