Notices

Chi-Town-Hustler playing"nice" with 3 Fountains

Old 12-23-2007, 12:03 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lofty
Nice! Watching your 10x running like that makes me happy about our old Fountain. Rock'n'roll baby!
Thanks, I really like the newer boats, but there's nothin like a straight bottom with ALOT of ponies behind you.

Hey guys, stay tuned, cause my brother's gonna be working on a few more clips of other boats running from that day, and possibly later tonight, I'll have him see if he can post a few more links on this thread, right below the 1st one.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-23-2007, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awsome video!! Great choice on the music too!!
Old 12-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Registered

Default Great Job Frank

Team Shogren

www.chicagofountain.com

Worlds Largest Fountain Dealer - 2005, 2006, 2007
Attached Thumbnails Chi-Town-Hustler playing"nice" with 3 Fountains-shogren-2007-christmas-card.jpg  
Old 12-23-2007, 07:03 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Originally Posted by shogren
Team Shogren

www.chicagofountain.com

Worlds Largest Fountain Dealer - 2005, 2006, 2007
Thanks Scott.

OK boys and girls, my bro just got the second part of the vid done, but he changed the music a bit. You'll have to go back to the original post and click on to the second link.

BTW, can I get a feed back on you're preferred choice of music?? Which type do you think goes better with the boats running??

Thanks for all your comments..........Frank.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Great vidios!! Thanks Scott for your sponsoship and Frank for you and your Bro's work on getting them out. Music on both was good, maybe a little better on the second.

I'll keep watching for my boat.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah Baby!!!! 95mph does look slow from a chopper...and I need to relocated those water dumps to the transom for sure.
Second vid was a little better than that First, but both kicked a s s on an 18* day in December.
Now theres a great Christmas present...Thats Frank!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a...0d013ad8ec.htm
Old 12-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered

Default You out did yourself

Frank,

I think two is a tad bit better than one. You just need to incorporate one and two and you will have a helluva flick. Mix them together, add a little Nickelback "RockStar" and you will nail it.

I like the OL picture, didn't relaize we were so far ahead we left him that much clean water before he blew up.

Damm Mark, you checked out, boat looks great. You will have your hands full now, there are three more 700, SSM6 drive boats coming to the shed this spring. Time to change your pulley's.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com
Attached Thumbnails Chi-Town-Hustler playing"nice" with 3 Fountains-dsc04042.jpg  
Old 12-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, Your killing my status up there. I guess I could sawp the top 52s with the bottom 50s...but thats not going to get me past those 700/#6'ers
I also got your e-mail on what we talked about....thanks for looking into that for me.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:13 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

[QUOTE=shogren;2381839]Frank,

I think two is a tad bit better than one. You just need to incorporate one and two and you will have a helluva flick. Mix them together, add a little Nickelback "RockStar" and you will nail it.

I like the OL picture, didn't relaize we were so far ahead we left him that much clean water before he blew up.

Damm Mark, you checked out, boat looks great. You will have your hands full now, there are three more 700, SSM6 drive boats coming to the shed this spring. Time to change your pulley's.

Regards,

Scott and everyone:

This is only a few minutes of ALL the footage. There's alot more that will be on the final DVD. You can only put on so much footage into one song. The final disc will have a slide show of pics from our events over the summer and about a 30 minute video of the boats running.

Sorry that my bro did'nt get all the boats included into these 2 clips, but they will all be in the final DVD.

What do yyou guys think about the music??? My bro and I have way, way different tastes in music.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 12-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Musics great you guys are doing a sweet job, keep it up. Sure are allot of beaks on that lake

Quick Reply: Chi-Town-Hustler playing"nice" with 3 Fountains

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.