Notices

Thanks OSO & freze frame

Old 01-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks OSO & freze frame

I got my dvd the other day it was great.
Cranked up the surround sound and pissed off the fiance

thanks again.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're certain you want to marry a woman who doesn't like boating???

Anyone else here married or have a SO that doesn't like boating? I just couldn't imagine. Of course when I met my husband, it was Halloween, boating season was 8 months off and as the time drew closer to boating season, I did get nervous. I wondered what would happen if I hated it or got sick on the boat.....fortunately I have better sea legs than he does and just love it.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I got my video also--thanks FF and OSO for your generosity!

Having a SO that doesn't enjoy boating is tough (or any serious hobbie of mine) ......I couldn't do it
Old 01-04-2008, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89

Anyone else here married or have a SO that doesn't like boating? I just couldn't imagine. Of course when I met my husband, it was Halloween, boating season was 8 months off and as the time drew closer to boating season, I did get nervous. I wondered what would happen if I hated it or got sick on the boat.....fortunately I have better sea legs than he does and just love it.
She is a great girl and is warming up to the whole boating thing. I know when i get a bigger boat she will really enjoy it more. She already said if it had a head she would be happy. If i would have started off with an Apache i don't think there would be a problem

She started to come around when i told her she would never take boating away from me so she will have to live with it or......
Old 01-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my video also--thanks FF & OSO And a Healthy & Prosperous 08 to you guys
Old 01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
She is a great girl and is warming up to the whole boating thing. I know when i get a bigger boat she will really enjoy it more. She already said if it had a head she would be happy. If i would have started off with an Apache i don't think there would be a problem

She started to come around when i told her she would never take boating away from me so she will have to live with it or......
Now that sounds like my husband LOL!

I agree with the size of the boat. We had the 31' and I couldn't wait to get a bigger boat....makes all the difference in boating and we're fortunate to be able to do that. Nothing fun about being scared on a boat, even when the captain is a great driver...it's still scary.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Registered

I also got mine, Thanks OSO and Fz F. Anybody have troulbe playing it on your computer? Mine will not play
Old 01-04-2008, 02:55 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I also got mine, Thanks OSO and Fz F. Anybody have troulbe playing it on your computer? Mine will not play
Same here mine plays only the first 10 mins and stops , tried the dvd,laser disc player & computer ..but it was a freebie and with even the 10 mins i'll take it when its friggin 9 degrees out here ...
Old 01-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Registered

I would also like to say thanks! Haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I'm sure it will be great!
Old 01-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ChiefApache89

LOL! Mine's on the fence! She great as long as she has a friend along. Should be better next season since we moved up in size! She actually agreed with the purchase reluctantly....When we picked up the boat her attitude changed a bunch....It's beautiful! Now she wants to hit the Ocean.

Quick Reply: Thanks OSO & freze frame

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.