Free Tee's & Holiday savings for OSO members

Notices

Free Tee's & Holiday savings for OSO members

Old 12-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Free Tee's & Holiday savings for OSO members

Hi,

Yes, I'm a lurker for a couple years now, very few posts. A little over a week ago I got into the Turbo vs Blower thread and it really brought back so many great memories. I also have been reading all the threads about Trick and am feeling a little compelled to spread some good cheer under such circumstances.

You can see from my posts on the turbo thread I've been around offshore for awhile. I've met many of you over the years and even though I made not have made a lasting impression, I remember so many of you.

I'll give the first 10 members that post under here a free tee shirt, any tee shirt any graphic from my site. Just post under here and send me a pm with your address and what you want.

And I'll make the all the OSO members a special deal here as well. Unlike Trick we're not a store, we're a manufacturer, we run sales at year end and will give OSO members an extra 10% off any purchases, just use the promo code "38SuperHero" (my old race boat) when checking out.

The graphics we make may not be up your alley exactly but I'll listen to what you would like if you had the chance to design your own.

If any of you think that you have pictures and ideas for designs I'll be willing to create the designs just help guide me.

You can visit our store directly at store.thehabanaco.com. or the website itself www.thehabanaco.com

Thank you,
Joe Gere
Old 12-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in merry x-mas. Thx.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Registered

I Am Glad Someone Will Bring Some Cheer To This Group, It Was Getting Kinda Of Depressing.

Merry X-mas
Old 12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ok, I'll bite. How about a Sunset "T" in Maui Blue
Old 12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Registered

Smile

Thanks Man, Merry Christmas
Old 12-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe
Hi,

Yes, I'm a lurker for a couple years now, very few posts. A little over a week ago I got into the Turbo vs Blower thread and it really brought back so many great memories. I also have been reading all the threads about Trick and am feeling a little compelled to spread some good cheer under such circumstances.

You can see from my posts on the turbo thread I've been around offshore for awhile. I've met many of you over the years and even though I made not have made a lasting impression, I remember so many of you.

I'll give the first 10 members that post under here a free tee shirt, any tee shirt any graphic from my site. Just post under here and send me a pm with your address and what you want.

And I'll make the all the OSO members a special deal here as well. Unlike Trick we're not a store, we're a manufacturer, we run sales at year end and will give OSO members an extra 10% off any purchases, just use the promo code "38SuperHero" (my old race boat) when checking out.

The graphics we make may not be up your alley exactly but I'll listen to what you would like if you had the chance to design your own.

If any of you think that you have pictures and ideas for designs I'll be willing to create the designs just help guide me.

You can visit our store directly at store.thehabanaco.com. or the website itself www.thehabanaco.com

Thank you,
Joe Gere

Thanks Joe!
This is a nice change to the winter threads
Old 12-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Registered

ok i'll take one..... let me look at what you have first...
Old 12-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Joe, Merry Christmas & hope to meet you some time and buy u a cold one

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 12-07-2007 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:02 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

I am always down for a free T if I made it in
Old 12-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweet
thanks
you have some really cool stuff on the site.
have a good weekend

Last edited by BY U BOY; 12-07-2007 at 05:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Free Tee's & Holiday savings for OSO members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.