Notices

Spring Break 2008

Old 01-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well maybe he is good mature responsible kid.

i was a good responsible kid , my dad at the time let me barrow hi beltran 31.

an i did a lot of crazy sh.. when my dad wasn't around

Last edited by orss; 01-07-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

^^^ Ha that's what I am talking about. And my dad knows I took his 390hp Jag XJR out in high school.

He just doesn't know that I got it airborne.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 281 Likes on 135 Posts

Yeah I'm 21 years old and if my dad told me I could take the boat to one of these spots on spring break I dont think I would even trust myself..... But really I dont think its a good idea nowadays with money hungry people who dont have sh!t, all you need is one girl to slip and fall on your bow, and next thing you know her modeling career is over and all this bs......you can kiss everything youve worked for goodbye.....the people who have a lot are always the targets of people who have nothing trying to make free quick buck........I dunno maybe Im being a downer, but its not worth it, get him a houseboat and rent him a jetboat or something......he will have plenty of fun and maybe it will encourage him one day to have his own boat there instead of renting one.......
Old 01-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 281 Likes on 135 Posts

but if you insist on sending him ill chaperone.........
Old 01-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

That's a cool gesture-you are a cool dad, but DON'T DO IT. The liablities are too high.

Take your son on a boating trip with you, maybe even let him bring some friends and you can supervise.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

When i was in college, we towed a 23' walkaround down to key west for spring break one year. It worked out pretty well, because you are not subject to the 200 boat party raftup. We would take the boys out drinking and fishing a couple of days and then take a bunch of the girls out on other days to sun and swim. Then we'd have the boat back by dark and hit the bars for the serious partying.

it can be done semi-responsibly, and only you know your son. But no matter how responsible, i wouldn't subject him to the tempation on those lakes.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by B one
I would like to send my son and my Donzi some where nice and fun for spring break. Are any lakes having any spring break parties, South Padre, South Beach, Daytona?
Doesn't sound like a good idea and you might want to reconsider it....but if your insisting your boat makes it to a spring break party...then what size Donzi is it? What's it got for power? Are you including a gas card? Just curious because I could be available for adoption that week
Old 01-07-2008, 09:24 PM

Damn, I was doing good to get my old man to buy me dinner when I was in college. As an experienced spring break partier and a somewhat responsible adult, I am willing to revert back to my college days and keep an eye on your son and the boat if your buying.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Some of the best spring breaks i had were in Panama city.
...Club La Vela was a personal favorite. GREAT times!! Basically, your kid should go somewhere hot, sunny & full of morally loose women with hard bodies! Leave the boat at home. Nuff said.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Tell your son to do this, Get a older,large video camera with the microphone setup. Get a couple of cheap hats made that have GGW on it, and buy a lot of video tapes. Trust me it works great.

Quick Reply: Spring Break 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.