HELP, Need info on DKWestern >

HELP, Need info on DKWestern

Notices

HELP, Need info on DKWestern

Old 01-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!
Old 01-21-2008, 05:57 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Prayers sent ... wishes for a speedy recovery
Old 01-21-2008, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for setting that straight Kris, I had heard this from another source, I'm glad things are getting better, let me know when he wants to see people, I will make a trip there to see him. He will be ok, he's a fighter.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered

No Problem Mitch!! I will try to keep everyone posted to the best of my ability but it will be a slow process.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

Thats OK, I'm not going anywhere. Do you remember me? I had the 32 Active Thunder or maybe the Zodiac at that time but we went to Hanky Panky Cove in Darrens boat, it was a while ago, I may have been between the Donzi and the AT and had the 20ft Zodiac. I hope you like the pics I posted, The other dude is Eric Koster, he sends his wishes also so tell him, he will remember Eric well....maybe he remembers the chicks with the Dorittos....I hid the bag because they are a staining mess but they found them, then in their drunken stupor spilled them all over the floor and crushed them in the carpet because I did not see them open them, we were running in big waves...it was a mess and now I have a Doritto and cheese puff scanner and if you are found holding you go to the bottom...the mess is kind of like this....
Old 01-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Registered

Mitch, i definitely remember you I rode in your boat with Eric and Darren and we went down to Saugatuk. When we all went to the party cove we took both boats and Darren Blew that engine that day. So you are the reason Darren has a NO CHIP RULE on his boat!!! Thanks Mitch!! Unfortunately i am not addicted to the Forums like Darren so i just have a Free-Bee type membership and cannot view pics. Saw your old boat is for sale again, also advertising your house in one pic! I would love to have that boat but wife wants a windshield, should have bought it from you.
Take care, Kris
Old 01-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 20 Posts

good news!!........thanks for the updates
Old 01-24-2008, 08:38 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Been following this thread, glad to hear Darren is doing better!! Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Someone interested in Dk's boat-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=171623

Is it still for sale? OSO classified link is expired or deleted..
Mark,
I am not sure what his plan is, can you please let the person know that hopefully in a few weeks or so he might be able to figure that out, but not now.

FYI Darren is making progress everyday, it is going to be a long road but we have to stay positive!! He is still in ICU but is getting close to Re-Hab! Hopefully while in Re-hab I can get him online so he can read all of your remarks and to let him get back in to what he loves - BOATING!!!!!!!! Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers, keep them coming!!!
Kris Kahl
Old 01-25-2008, 11:21 AM
Registered

Glad to hear DK is making progress....he'll stay in our thoughts and prayers.

Since he's still in ICU I doubt he's allowed cards? Please post an address when he's able to receive mail.

Quick Reply: HELP, Need info on DKWestern

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.