anyone work online part time

Notices

anyone work online part time

Old 01-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone work online part time

just curious if theres anyone on here that does online work part time/ full time, thought it would be cool to pick up a part time job working online since im always on here anyways.. probably a dream come true, but just curious?
Old 01-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can tell you man......there is money to be made doing it, but its a tough row to hoe. E-Bay has become a market disaster, there use to be good money to be made there, but it seems as if everything I find that I can make money on, another user can cut my rates by a few dollars, and that sucks! We had an e-bay store doing hunting and fishing supplies, it did really well but it was a ton of work looking products that were in demand for a reasonable price. One thing we have got into recently that has paid out really well is antiques. Antiques are unique, and they are a desired item by many. We use craig's list and e-bay, even a local site as well. Another thing you can do is the stuff you have replaced, updated, or just simply do not use anymore......toss it up on e-bay for a low starting price, if its something worth a flip it'll sell usually. There is NO get rich quick deals any longer and don't fall for any games some of these places offer. Back in 2004 I had my wife working e-bay full time with our hunting and fishing, boating stuff and we averaged a $100 a day plus in profit, but it becomes a full time job if you don't sell big ticket-high dollar items. We did estate sells, auctions, private sales, and even hit a yard sale from time to time if it was a big one. I will tell you though, in order for it to work you will wind up devoting more time than what one would consider part time. Another thing to check out is see if you have any kind of mfging facility near you where you can get stuff cheap to sell......we had a flambeau outlet and I sold probably about 600 or 700 sets of decoys from them a few years back, good hustle. Hell I even sold stuff to museums, big market, but research your stuff before you decide to get involved with it!