Like Tree0Likes

whos in miami ft lauderdale this weekend

Reply
Old 01-18-2008, 12:48 PM
  #11
Registered
 
jeff32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St-Hyacinthe, quebec, canada
My Boats: 2000 triple 500 efi Sonic 45
Posts: 6,245
Default

flying in saturday the 19th,,, west palm area... Where is your boat Bob? (OTIS)
jeff32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:52 PM
  #12
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default

I'll be in next Thursday for the Cavalino Show in West Palm. Probably be there till Monday or so.
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:58 PM
  #13
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLee View Post
I'll be in next Thursday for the Cavalino Show in West Palm.
Is that the new line of clothing for Gaay lawyers from Tulsa? I knew Rich was coming with you for a reason !!
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:00 PM
  #14
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,674
Default

Wish we were there! It's windy and 62 degrees today in "sunny southern California"!! Was going to drop the Cig in and go for a run but....

Hey Brandon, send the jet out for Kelly and I and we'll be there!!
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:08 PM
  #15
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post

Hey Brandon, send the jet out for Kelly and I and we'll be there!!

Hell if I'm headed that direction we're going to Havasu!
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:15 PM
  #16
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member
 
WARPARTY36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: E DOCK GLOC, OK
My Boats: 2014 Cigarette 39 GTS
Posts: 3,694
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
Is that the new line of clothing for Gaay lawyers from Tulsa? I knew Rich was coming with you for a reason !!
I think you're all gaaaaaaaay! But only because I won't be there with you
WARPARTY36 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:48 PM
  #17
Registered
Thread Starter
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boats: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis View Post
We're open for boating anywhere....we keep the boat at TNT, so we're running out of there....how far is Elliot Key...
Sat night sounds good....
Give me a call....cel (909) 560-4003

moving into the new condo... can see tnt in the distance...

bridgewater...new building next to shuckers and the bridge south of tnt

if any drives by and im here im gonna just jump off the balcony into the boat for a ride
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:52 PM
  #18
Bling Bling
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis View Post
We're open for boating anywhere....we keep the boat at TNT, so we're running out of there....how far is Elliot Key...
Sat night sounds good....
Give me a call....cel (909) 560-4003
Where are you staying? I'm @ the St Regis in Lauderdale. Elliot Key isn't that far. I'm close to TNT I think, North Beach marina. My cell 805-896-6886. I got your #.

Thanks Greg
blingbling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:54 PM
  #19
Bling Bling
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Wish we were there! It's windy and 62 degrees today in "sunny southern California"!! Was going to drop the Cig in and go for a run but....

Hey Brandon, send the jet out for Kelly and I and we'll be there!!
Get there, I got plenty of room Tank.
blingbling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:13 PM
  #20
Registered
Thread Starter
 
dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: cleveland
My Boats: boatless... with money in the bank!!
Posts: 5,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
Where are you staying? I'm @ the St Regis in Lauderdale. Elliot Key isn't that far. I'm close to TNT I think, North Beach marina. My cell 805-896-6886. I got your #.

Thanks Greg
what boat do u have? my apache outboard was there till i sold it in sept....

the new condo is just 2 mi twoward the beach on jfk causway
dreamer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
berns29scarab
Poker Runs and Boating Events
16
09-29-2007 11:09 PM
Wild
General Boating Discussion
0
09-07-2006 05:03 PM
Wild
General Boating Discussion
4
03-10-2005 05:29 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.