Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!! >

46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!

Notices

46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!

Old 01-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Instant gratification isn't fast enough for some of us Byrd!
Old 01-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Well...we are all going to have to wait for the vids...there are many....I do not feel it is fair to just ruin it with a vid of 190....big deal....really what we all need to see is the whole process from the last time we were there to this time...we need to see the fire up at dock and Enzo tuning and ritchie making adjustments...on the dock....you need to see everything in order!!!!!...not just a run of 190...pleeeeze....there was so much work done it would be a total dis service to OSO...Dee is going to more than likely need 3 weeks to get this together....I have spent 3 years doing this...we do everything right...no rushing...besides...timmy has not unloaded the boat cams yet...rome wasn't built in a day...mad footage everywhere.
Thanks for keeping my sister safe and congratulations once again!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well...we are all going to have to wait for the vids...there are many....I do not feel it is fair to just ruin it with a vid of 190....big deal....really what we all need to see is the whole process from the last time we were there to this time...we need to see the fire up at dock and Enzo tuning and ritchie making adjustments...on the dock....you need to see everything in order!!!!!...not just a run of 190...pleeeeze....there was so much work done it would be a total dis service to OSO...Dee is going to more than likely need 3 weeks to get this together....I have spent 3 years doing this...we do everything right...no rushing...besides...timmy has not unloaded the boat cams yet...rome wasn't built in a day...mad footage everywhere.
Thnx for the update , Cool thread anyway and Congratz again .... L@@ks like its Masher and back to the Highlites & Skidmarks
ROCK ON !!!!!!! ITS A SKATER NATION
Attached Thumbnails 46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!-main_watermark-skater.gif  
Old 01-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
Thanks for keeping my sister safe and congratulations once again!
That sounds like an ad for Valtrex.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All business from now on......
Old 01-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets all remember....these motors were designed in Chat...and surfing everything from this web site....5 hours a night for about 1 year...people like P apache...who by the way was correct in his power ratings as you can see...I just took it further...people like Richard cranium...Nobody..Gellner...all the little guys..Big yellow cat..??...he makes power....many people answered questions for me...very complicated issues....we worried about every degree of temp...for the end result is egt's....yes...sorry higher ups...like the big 3...already talking smack...why spread wrong rumors...Jealous???..Mad????....can't believe a normal person can make juice??...pleeeeeze....possibly YOU..should be on this web site....instead of telling guys like me I can't do it...or I am wrong...You do it...pleeeeze.....Zul is making some minor adjustments in our our program..had some issues like anybody would....but it is there...and Jc is on a plane to stuff a video up 1 of the big guys rears right now....I knew it would not be long before the supposed best of the best would start naysaying and spreading bs.....LMAO....No respect..we are going to give it to you a little more...I wasn't going to but I am now mad due to what I have heard last night....
Attached Images  
Old 01-23-2008, 12:34 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations on a job well done by you and all those that were involved.

Keep up the good work and be safe.

On a site this big with so many members there are always those that disagree, those that will be jealous and those that are just plain stupid. You accomplished a lot and that is all that matters.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lets all remember....these motors were designed in Chat...and surfing everything from this web site....5 hours a night for about 1 year...people like P apache...who by the way was correct in his power ratings as you can see...I just took it further...people like Richard cranium...Nobody..Gellner...all the little guys..Big yellow cat..??...he makes power....many people answered questions for me...very complicated issues....we worried about every degree of temp...for the end result is egt's....yes...sorry higher ups...like the big 3...already talking smack...why spread wrong rumors...Jealous???..Mad????....can't believe a normal person can make juice??...pleeeeeze....possibly YOU..should be on this web site....instead of telling guys like me I can't do it...or I am wrong...You do it...pleeeeze.....Zul is making some minor adjustments in our our program..had some issues like anybody would....but it is there...and Jc is on a plane to stuff a video up 1 of the big guys rears right now....I knew it would not be long before the supposed best of the best would start naysaying and spreading bs.....LMAO....No respect..we are going to give it to you a little more...I wasn't going to but I am now mad due to what I have heard last night....
Byrd dont be MADD , lifes to short you know what you got and what you and your boyz/gurl did out there . gotta step on some heads to be at the top and sounds like you have some BIG SHOES .. ROCK ON and keep up the great job
Old 01-23-2008, 12:41 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Go get em' It's awesome to see it all come together for you guys.....
Old 01-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Great job bryd just glad you were safe in a skater just remember those who say it cant be done are being passed by those who are doing it great job be safe

Quick Reply: 46 Skater does 190 !!!!!!! Congrats Byrdman !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.