Notices

Lake Havasu Questions

Old 01-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another name to keep handi is SAVAGE marine. AJ is one of the only people in town on a boat like yours. Parts available and honest labor (He worked on the CRC boat). Dont let his age fool you.

I would feel bad for not saying this should something happen... Lock up your toys! Pull your props, Lock your trucks and keep the things you want to keep under lock and key or out of site.

The job market isnt exactly booming in Havasu so people have found other ways to make money. Its like anywhere else, but some folks get a false sence of security. Local thieves know to pull a herring rather than a Mirage.

Other than that you will have a great time. If you are a coffee guy "Dutch Brew" has the best in the world. Two drive through locations and they are local family owned and opperated.

If you go to Indigo Joe's ask for "Good Sayra" and tell her to make you an "Absolute Mess". SHe's good people and knows all the locals.

Have fun, be safe, stay of of jail!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AJ of Savage is great. Between his knowledge of boats and Havasu, I had an absolute blast my first time out there.